What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Need to start adding some character to this 66...

3-F8-EF743-F569-45-E0-896-E-B3236611-F4-CD.jpg

Thanks, you have a nice one too. I know theres another member here that has one he uses but I haven't seen him post in a while. The natural stags were serialized and the burnt stag was not. Mine is burnt stag. I think there were only around 20 something of each. They do not come by often but I've seen a few, none that I could manage to acquire though.

thanks for the info! Funny thing is, I’d trade mine for a copperhead jigged bone in a second and I’ve never seen one of those up for sale. Every cover except that one lol.

edit: I may not trade, hard decision cause I’m bonded with this one now, but I’d pay a lot more than I should for one hah!

For Old Friends Friday, I had lunch with Half/Stop Half/Stop . To keep Ron's attention focused, I toted these oldies from a recent carry, Ulster and Cattaraugus:

8rR7mmd.jpg

Note, that was not lunch. And I toted this one by Gary Cunningham:

2CiONCs.jpg

LkDDYgC.jpg

Later, we spent some time in the knife piles that pass as my "orderly collection", looking at some recently uncovered old "new friends".

- Stuart
Thanks for lunch Stuart! I really enjoyed the visit! :thumbsup: I was Totin these two for show and tell with Stuart. I knew he hadn’t got to see a Waynorth Lambsfoot in person. I think he was impressed! :thumbsup:

48332462872_28b852de6c_o_d.jpg

I also came away with some unexpected gifts. Thanks Stuart! You’re a generous friend indeed! I’ll post some photos later in the weekend! See you soon my friend! :thumbsup: :D

Alox of the Week is a 1986 Soldier:
soldier.mark.closed.jpg

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Huntsman:
huntsman.open.jpg

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone sowbelly, my first sowbelly stockman:
sowbelly.open.jpg

Plain Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider Masonic Canoe:
canoe.mason.mark.2open.jpg

Fancy Canoe of the Week is a red smooth bone S&M canoe (thanks, @peanutsxx):
canoe.pile.2open.jpg

- GT

Thanks for lunch Stuart! I really enjoyed the visit! :thumbsup: I was Totin these two for show and tell with Stuart. I knew he hadn’t got to see a Waynorth Lambsfoot in person. I think he was impressed! :thumbsup:

48332462872_28b852de6c_o_d.jpg

I also came away with some unexpected gifts. Thanks Stuart! You’re a generous friend indeed! I’ll post some photos later in the weekend! See you soon my friend! :thumbsup: :D
You are really carrying some Cream of your Crop today my friend .

Harry

Thatis just a plain & simple but very classy looking knife . Do you ever use it ??? I think that it would be a great User but I am not sure that I could do it .

Harry
Thanks Harry, I do use it although not as often as I'd like to, it is a solid little tank of a knife with superb f&f, absolute SOLID blade with a wicked cool swage:thumbsup: The antique Westinghouse Micarta is much nicer in person:thumbsup:

Back