What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I've been away from the forums a bit for the past week due to a trip so if I've missed any comments, please accept my apologies. I will try and get more caught up in the coming days.

Carrying a new one today.

YuaUpbW.jpg

I've been away from the forums a bit for the past week due to a trip so if I've missed any comments, please accept my apologies. I will try and get more caught up in the coming days.

Carrying a new one today.
I have been away from GEC for awhile. What is that pattern? I love it!

YuaUpbW.jpg

That’s a beauty there, Paul!

Thanks Lance, Duncan has the Boker version of this old knife but no where near as nice as mine;):D:p

lol, I have just been contacted by the Mods and rightly so!!!! as they were terribly concerned over Paul's Blasphemy - but it's ok as I have sorted everything out and saved Paul from being banned, after all we do need people here to make cups of Tea! :D :)

Thank you JJ, those are a couple of beauties :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack!!!
Morning folks, hope everyone had a great weekend. Thought I'd start off my week with my Hartshead Barlow SFO and the #66 Duncan Campbellclanman Campbellclanman kindly gifted me when we met up in York a few months back (great day) :) Have a good week everyone :thumbsup:

TZDeFGE.jpg

oov6l75.jpg
Another great British/US pairing by you; perfect pocket pair!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
A path back to the Present

32919353487_2e0f58e776_b.jpg

"How we pay attention to the present moment largely determines the character of our experience and therefore the quality of our lives"
Another magical old slicer Gev; marvelous setting for your grand cattle knife, too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ for the kind words. Both Jacks are exquisite.
It’s a 1-XL.
3bf64b12-d215-4e77-8c9e-276440612944-jpeg.1217235
Thanks Harvey!!! Quite the stupendous IXL; the triple "rat tail" bolsters with that lovely old stag are incredible!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Btw, nice tang CU too!:D

My two totes for Tuesday are both from GEC and have three of my favorite blades; an 81 Moose, with a full clip and spear, along with a 71 Bull Nose sporting a wonderful drop point.:)

Very elegant, who says Micarta isn't attractive?? Tough too, Bullnose is the best of the Sodbuster types, such thick scales-important in a work-knife.:thumbsup:

Back