What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I just felt like totin' two today and at least one is wood clad.

F5rRpf7.jpg

- Stuart
WOW, look at that OVB!!! NICE Stuart
S6fsoA.jpg

A couple of Woodies for Wednesday ;)

Woodie warmth is welcomed, Steve.

Case Bonestag 6.5318 stockman which my Dad bought for me 15 years ago.

Fine knife and a great token of love.

That wood looks as brilliant and translucent as acrylic. What a picture!!

View attachment 1231725 Rockin' the barlow today.

Picture perfect.

Just switched over to my humble Buck 303. Gifted to me by my departed Dad more than 45 years ago.

A knife that carries those memories is never humble, even though it may be quiet. What a memento.

Case Brothers gunboat.
NxzdvNhh.jpg

That one is new to me and blew me out of the water when I saw it. Thanks for sharing it.

Simply elegant.

- Stuart

au bon odeur......and don't you just love that smell.....!!
Lovely knives and pic, JJ :thumbsup:
Love the fragrance; thank you kindly Paul!!!
Thank you very much JJ, you're showing two nice pieces of peppery-scented goodness today, love the bolster stamp :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, two from Sheffield today for me today, a Taylor's Eye Witness Lambsfoot and a William Morton Sleeveboard :thumbsup:
WvCOd8c.jpg

VsSSIvn.jpg
Thank you Jack!!! Two more wonderful Sheffields for you, the WM Sleeveboard looks like quite a jewel!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, JJ ! :D Those two instantly captured my heart :eek::eek: !!!
Thank you very much Gev!!!
Another magnificent image of your stupendous Schrade; beautiful bone covers!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
wonderful woody warnie wednesday with my new John Travers (@trapjohn.1 on instagram) fremont style desert ironwood slippie. great maker and terrific knife!
jt_1sm-jpg.1231637
jt_2sm-jpg.1231638
jt_3sm-jpg.1231639
Incredibly cool swage work on your Wharncliffe; the covers are mighty fine as well!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I just felt like totin' two today and at least one is wood clad.

F5rRpf7.jpg
Quite a nice pair Stuart; your OVB is certainly a beautiful beast!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Those are gorgeous. :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly good Sir!!! Lovely Laguiole you have today; my favorite French classic!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back