What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

QqZ5rOL.jpg

Superb pic Gev :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! Great looking knives you are carrying today; I particularly like the look of your sleeveboard. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dean, I should carry that one more :)

Sometimes I wonder: just because I have the pocket space, do I really *need* to carry all of this?

IMG-20191113-142328-2.jpg

And then I just do it again the next day. :D

Looks like a fine selection of cutlery Shawn :thumbsup:

wonderful woody warnie wednesday with my new John Travers (@trapjohn.1 on instagram) fremont style desert ironwood slippie. great maker and terrific knife!
View attachment 1231637 View attachment 1231638 View attachment 1231639

That's some lovely Ironwood, nice knife :thumbsup:

Yep, that's the one, Jack. Tip bolsters and the whole shebang.

I just felt like totin' two today and at least one is wood clad.

F5rRpf7.jpg

- Stuart

Thank you kindly Stuart, beautiful pairing, that OVB is a Beast! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack!!! Two more wonderful Sheffields for you, the WM Sleeveboard looks like quite a jewel!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :) :thumbsup:

Good morning, everyone.
We've got Wooden Wednesday, and Old Friends Friday. Perhaps an Oddball Thursday is called for.
G3binvB.jpg

Cool old knife Rachel :) :thumbsup:

Skoll is looking fine as wine John, I like your piscine key-chain :cool: :thumbsup:

Great shot of a great-looking knife :thumbsup:

Hi folks, been carrying another Hartshead Barlow today :) :thumbsup:

fd1cPGU.jpg

Woodie warmth is welcomed, Steve.

Fine knife and a great token of love.

That wood looks as brilliant and translucent as acrylic. What a picture!!

Picture perfect.

A knife that carries those memories is never humble, even though it may be quiet. What a memento.

That one is new to me and blew me out of the water when I saw it. Thanks for sharing it.

Simply elegant.

- Stuart
Thanks Stuart. My dad always carried a small pocket knife; usually a Case. When he wore out that knife I got him a Buck 303 and he returned the favor. Since his passing I now own his other knives - mostly fixed blade hunters.

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Quite a nice pair Stuart; your OVB is certainly a beautiful beast!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My two sharp pals today are both very practical; a GEC 71 and a Victorinox Farmer.:)

Thanks, JJ, and your post left me green with envy.

Thank you kindly Stuart, beautiful pairing, that OVB is a Beast! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack, and yes, it takes a strong pocket to tote the OVB. I've noticed that all variations of the HHB that I've seen are both handsome and handy looking. Well done.

Frankenknife??

Wallkill River Works
Levines 3 says brand used by New York Knife Co. from 1928-1931. Goins says 1920-1931.

That's a nice old knife and a wonderful post, Gev. Thanks for the picture into the past

Camillus #17 Heavy Jack and a 34OT

A very smart pairing, Steve, both as to form and function.

- Stuart

Back