What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank you, Jack!

A pair in black for me today as well.

7mOOkm0.jpg

Those two look great together Dylan :thumbsup:

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week is a Chinese Imperial with cracked ice covers:
View attachment 1237282

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Chinese Schrade 61OT:
View attachment 1237283

- GT

I picked up one of those Imperials the other week Gary, inspired by your showing your Canoe. Mine is the Stockman, not quite as nice as your Sowbelly, which wasn't an option :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Jack!!! Excellent working pair for you today covering both sides of the pond!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey!!! Cool looking ebony on your lamb today!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

JOELSM JOELSM Great shot of your two GEC beauties!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

For today my totes are a toothpick and a sowbelly; an Imperial from 1945-55 and a Winchester BB from the 90s.:)

Thank you JJ, another beautiful pair there :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, miserable weather here again I'm afraid, so I'm going to hide out in the cinema and watch The Irishman. Just hope I'm not going to fall asleep watching a 3 hour film about house painting :eek: Taking my Ashley's Choice SFO for company (and my girlfriend! :D ):thumbsup:

Txi3O89.jpg

Camillus Navy and a OT'er

VDlubEH.jpg
Beautiful knives, Steve! I’m jealous of the long pull on your Camillus.

I've got some bones to pick.

View attachment 1237005
Pick.
Bone. Even a fuzzy headed guy who stayed up too late playing guitar can get that pun:D. Such a great pair ~ SCC and SW, correct? Is the stockman new to you?

Fun foto:thumbsup:

Had to carry this on a Friday.
BCHdqzp.jpg
Such a handsome knife. And obviously, NF does not mean Never Fridays.;)

Yes indeed Jack! :):thumbsup:

A two Lambsfoot Friday is not bad either! ;):D

49028805722_b0f377403d_o.jpg
:thumbsup: One for show-one for go. A couple of real lookers there, Ron. :cool:

Great coloring and masterful coordination on your part! What model # is the jack~ a 54?
Love the expressive face. I’ve been owned by three magnificent GSDs in my life, and I love the breed.:thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack!

A pair in black for me today as well.

7mOOkm0.jpg
Classy.

On belt: SK Blades "Smoke Jumper" Buck 110LT.
In RF pocket:
Faux cold war era Bundeswehr German "Swiss Army Knife".
New arrived today Old Timer 280 Barlow.

In Rollator: (4 wheeled walker. It has a pouch/bag under the seat.)
Mora Number 1 (arrived today)
Mora 612.
Barehead Buck 371 with black 'n blue G10 covers. (a Walmart SFO a few years ago)
Buck 389 Canoe.

Presuming it arrives, I'll add the Uncle Henry 885 to RF pocket tomorrow.
Everything else will remain the same. :)

(assisted living facility I live at now wants me to keep the Mora's and whats not in my pocket in the rollator so no one lacking two consecutive brain cells can find/get them. At least until I get the solo room.)
You should be able to handle what comes up!
Please share photos of the UH 885 when it arrives! Those are great patterns:cool:.

Working in Bay #3 today so it was back to one of my old TEW's . A Lambfoot

Harry
Harry, I’ve been meaning to tell you that I finished up this headknocker a while ago. Flea mkt harness hame on an Ozark red elm shovel handle. It might come in handy after a little ‘scopic knee surgery coming up... :eek::D
View attachment 1237528

Back