What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Mark Job fixed blade today,
t9llek.jpg

q6hX7h.jpg

kIicL8.jpg
Mark sure did a Job on that one Paul . I always enjoy getting to see that one my friend .

Harry

What a beautiful photo. For some reason, I have a Tom Waits song: Murder in the Red Barn stuck in my head. :cool:
Another busy weekend. Toted the barlow and 14 through most of it.View attachment 1238591Chickens have been hiding their butt nuggets from me, luckily got real breakfast yesterday and had cereal today.......View attachment 1238596
Nice knife selection. :D I've never heard eggs referred to as Chicken butt nuggets before, but I plan to use that from now on.

In anticipation of the release of the 2019 Traditional Forum’s annual knife I carried three of the previous years blades.

First the 2013 GEC Half Congress Jack and the 2008 Northwoods medium Stockman (2 of my top 3 BFC traditional knives)

mUkV4Kbh.jpg

Also this pair, BFC 2015 Canal Street Cutlery Serpentine Shadow Jack, (Don’t ya just love the Birdseye pivots?)

lBrubdrh.jpg

Thank you very much JJ, is the bail an addition to your #15? :thumbsup:
Thanks Jack, it's the 15 from 2018 that was made with the Bail/Chain; took off the chain.:eek:
Great pair for you today; really love the first run of those BB Winchesters!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
JJ, the lightning wood on the S&M looks thaumaturgical :D
Notable black Friday pair, JJ; love the little KK stockman!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
What makes the Imperial rare: that it's BSA, or that it's WHITE BSA? (I happen to have an identical red version, too.)
Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Big Joker lockback:
bigstaglb-pile-vopen-release-jpg.1238307

Lambsfoot of the Week is a Wright stag senator I call Man Jack (thanks for the GAW, @R.c.s ):
mj-pile-v-wisteria-jpg.1238309
Thank you very much Gary!!! I think the white version of the BSA is a rare bird, yours being the first I've seen!:thumbsup:
Quite the pair of prestigious slicers from Europe, both sporting very cool stag!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. The bale and lanyard makes for a classy look. The osage29 is ditto.:):thumbsup:
Thank you kindly Harvey!!! Lovely Laguiole you have today; those wooden covers look amazing!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, it's the 15 from 2018 that was made with the Bail/Chain; took off the chain.:eek:

Great pair for you today; really love the first run of those BB Winchesters!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much Gary!!! I think the white version of the BSA is a rare bird, yours being the first I've seen!:thumbsup:
Quite the pair of prestigious slicers from Europe, both sporting very cool stag!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you kindly Harvey!!! Lovely Laguiole you have today; those wooden covers look amazing!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Starting out the week with a pair of favorites; a Case Barlow from 1940-64 and an Imperial BSA scout from 1945-52. :)

Sorry JJ, of course, I remember now :) Thank you my friend, I only have a couple of the BBs, but I think they are great knives :thumbsup:

That's a very fine pair you have there, and a great combination :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone had a great weekend, and that the coming week treats you kindly :) I'm starting off my week with these two, my Hartshead Barlow SFO in stag and a Needham Penknife in ivory :thumbsup:

G1NbORY.jpg

l2srNiq.jpg

Boy, you take 5 days off and keeping up with the posts in this thread becomes Sisyphean. Today, I'm totin' a Remington R1306 Tracker (by Camillus) in Delrin and a Remington Model 66 in nylon, the latter of which I am going to sight-in despite the siren calls of the NFL broadcasts.

VaLKeb5.jpg

hyQjCSe.jpg

- Stuart
Every time I see that rifle I remember how much I wanted one. Guess I still do.
6UinF6q.jpg

If I have the lambsfoot and Russlock, I don't really need the stockman, and if I have the stockman, I don't really need the lambsfoot and Russlock.
But really, how much weight and space am I saving?
wMkMO8V.jpg

Back