What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Micarta Monday choice.
7DD6Pvq.jpg

I hope everyone had a terrific weekend!

Thank you, fellas!

Well, new knife day today and it sure was easy to slip this one in the pocket - after "adequate coon fingering & chicken eyeing", of course.

VjCvL9r.jpg
Very nice picture of a beautiful knife.

Hey Rockgolfer, I remember seeing that knife when Jared first made it for you. I gotta agree, those blade choices and that gorgeous handle with the keystone made me want one just like it. Been chasing clips and sheepsfoot/wharncliffe knives ever since. Looks great.

I am with ya bro, it started me down a bad path :) and nothing ever comes close ;). Though I am thinking it's about time for another from J

Sorry JJ, of course, I remember now :) Thank you my friend, I only have a couple of the BBs, but I think they are great knives :thumbsup:
For some reason that issue of 15s flew under the radar (not very popular) but I really like the bail :) Those particular BBs may have been Queens finest hour with that old Utica jigged bone!
very fine pair you have there, and a great combination :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot Jack!!!
morning folks, hope everyone had a great weekend, and that the coming week treats you kindly :) I'm starting off my week with these two, my Hartshead Barlow SFO in stag and a Needham Penknife in ivory :thumbsup:
G1NbORY.jpg

l2srNiq.jpg
Quite a lovely Sheffield pair; your HH Barlow is stunning but that ivory Needham pen is really special!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Your Case Barlow is smooth.
Thank you Harvey!!!

I barely had enough light as the sun had just set, but I did want to share this one from Gunstock Jack’s.
aZqnXIJ.jpg

Barry's Beautiful Bloodwood's:cool::thumbsup:
hXTg31.jpg

5SSfzj.jpg

4riK1J.jpg

vtL6rY.jpg

Nice knives gents, well done to Barry :) By coincidence, I came across one of his SFOs last night, and set it aside to carry today :) :thumbsup:

For some reason that issue of 15s flew under the radar (not very popular) but I really like the bail :) Those particular BBs may have been Queens finest hour with that old Utica jigged bone!

Thanks a lot Jack!!!

Quite a lovely Sheffield pair; your HH Barlow is stunning but that ivory Needham pen is really special!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey!!!

Thank you very much JJ :)

Tuesdays totes are trappers; a GEC 43 and 53 both sporting keyhole shields. :)

Nicely paired :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone's week is going well so far :) I thought I'd pair my Hartshead Barlow with this Watchpocket Barlow SFO of Barry's I got a few years ago, I think he did a really good job of these #25s :thumbsup:

4CzydPo.jpg

cuVqsaT.jpg

Back