What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

It’s an early Beer O’clock! Happy Thanksgiving!
0N6qr2F.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to our friends abroad Happy-Almost-Friday. I am not expecting much serious cutting will be required today, but a cap lifter seems appropriate. I also have a couple of sharpening stones on board, as invariably I will he asked to sharpen some relative’s kitchen knives today :).

Wishing everyone an enjoyable and gratitude-filled Thanksgiving! :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

Great fall colors on that Barlow, Dean, and the matching stamps on tang and bolster are very cool! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Oops! :rolleyes: Thanks for the correction, Dean. :)

- GT

Thank you, Gary, for your insightful comment on my Barlow. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to our friends abroad Happy-Almost-Friday. I am not expecting much serious cutting will be required today, but a cap lifter seems appropriate. I also have a couple of sharpening stones on board, as invariably I will he asked to sharpen some relative’s kitchen knives today :).

I love the bone on your 15. The color reminds me of some of the 1950's and 60's schrades with red tinted bone.

Thanks Tom, great pairing my friend, hope you're having a lovely day :) :thumbsup:

Smashing slingshot to go with your Peanut buddy :) :thumbsup:

Back