What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Hope you're all having a good day!
Full of Turkey, the sun is shining and I'm enjoying some tunes as I cruise. Life is good.
Note: I was stopped when I took the shot.:)
9qEmsv7.jpg

Last edited:
Full of Turkey, the sun is shining and I'm enjoying some tunes as I cruise. Life is good.
9qEmsv7.jpg

Sounds blissful. But I thought, looking at that Eureka, your playlist might contain the great Will Smith's Gettin' Jiggy wit It :D I can see why you're delighted with your new present, fine jigging onboard that one, wish my Collab Norfolk were in that Chestnut Bone rather than the Antique. One to look out for, but they're scarce...

Thanks, Will

Superb workmanship :cool: But from what to what? Is that Pistachio wood, Zebra? Your own shield too?

I've always said this pattern looks at its best Barehead. You know what ? i'm right :D

Thanks, Will
My apologies. I posted all that info in the modified production slippies thread. Recovered in mexican bocote, hand rubbed blades and pinned stainless shield from a supplier. It was originally a camel bone version.

9qEmsv7.jpg

I really like the shape of those. I’m very tempted to get one then modify the secondary to a small wharncliff. Looks like it would be very capable of that.

I don’t know that this one will ever leave my pocket. Of course, I’ve said that 100 times. I’m dreading being without it for a little while already.
DFD7E693-98BD-4C26-977A-87DC0CC9E5EA.jpeg

Back