What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Case 6347 and a #43 Trapper

7pdhwxth.jpg

I have a hard time calling anything newer than 1941 a traditional knife, but that is just me. I have had some Schrade lockbacks but never a BUCK. Well, I now have one and I like it and it is on my hip.View attachment 1241930 View attachment 1241931 View attachment 1241932

I can appreciate that! :D Buck's UK agent once sent me one of the Titanium models (which I have never carried), but I have never actually had one of the standard 110's. I did, however, recently pick up this Schrade in a job-lot I bought :)

bHDSa4E.jpg

TheFactor TheFactor Too big for my carry tastes but a superb monster:D:cool: The Bloodwood is exceptional looking, I actually think it's a pity Bloodwood wasn't chosen for this year's Forum Knife which is Barehead, believe Blackwood only just scraped through ;)

Very impressive knife yours.:thumbsup:
Thanks my friend !
It actually carry’s fairly well for a big knife when in a leather pocket slip or belt slip.
Couldn’t imagine carrying this tank though loose in the pocket :eek:
But wow feels so good in hand and so solid. Beautiful walk and talk with what I feel the perfect pull on all 3 of my 56’s.
The Bloodwood covers well they speak for themself :)
Bloodwood on the forum knife would of been a knock out !
But being I have this one I’m more then happy with Blackwood and I think it’s a good match for the single blade :thumbsup:

Back