What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

eny39Cj.jpg

6th December is Independence Day here and thus a National Holiday:) The Republic was established 102 years ago today, but of course the country is far older;) During Tsarist rule 1809-1917 the country was more or less autonomous anyway. own currency the Markka and Bank of Finland since 1863 (that's all gone now with the €uro :thumbsdown:) education system, taxation, Parliament, pensions and votes for women all before 1917, nor did Finns have to serve in the Imperial Tsarist army either unlike other nations.

CHXiVTw.jpg

Happy Independence Day to you, Will! You guys stay as Finnish as you are. :D

My two totes for today are a couple of post WWII slicers from Robeson; a Spey Barlow and an English Jack. :)
Thank you for the nice words, JJ. A very warm and richly toned image of your beautiful Robesons.

@Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Beautiful and colorful image of your hog, I mean Lamb.:) Have a great weekend.

@scrteened porch - Hello Jer. Please let me know when you figure it out.:)

Gevonovich Gevonovich - Much thanks and appreciation for the nice words, Gev.

@Amir Fleschwund - Wishing you best results and a quick healing, Jeff.:thumbsup:

paulhilborn paulhilborn - Also wishing you best results and a quick healing, Paul.

Last edited:
Old and New, a Simmons KEEN KUTTER Barlow with outstanding fit and finish. Solid and centered blades with terrific snap and warm pocket worn saw cut bone covers paired with a 2019 Natural Micarta Oil Field Single blade Jack:cool::thumbsup:
OYJzS8.jpg

XoqJXQ.jpg

Your Keen Kutter Barlow is sublime, Paul. I could get lost in those covers! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back