What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Lloyd Trapper ,this one's 3-3/4" closed

eirhKDB.jpg

Splendid indeed !
Thank you, Gev.
For 30+ yrs I worked out in this kind of weather so I feel I've paid my dues:eek: Nice to be indoors these days. Not bad having a heated recliner to sit in also;)
Got my recent rust discovered 57 Whittler clad in ebony today and all seems nice and cozy:)
e2Ns1f.jpg

p2vCHD.jpg
"Very cold" o_O If the thermometer went below zero around here, it would say "apocalypse warning!"

Sorry about the rust, but a 57 whittler is a great user!

If you are going to carry two trappers on Tuesday, you might as well make it easy. Queen #11 EO times two:

u9H6l3q.jpg

Ixm87aM.jpg

- Stuart
Winterbottom goodness, times TWO! Great looking knives, but I hope you realize how greedy you appear right now......:p

You lucky sausage! :D Congratulations Dylan, what a great-looking pair of knives, and in our favourite colours! :D :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. They do pair well, don't they? Red & Black, all steel hardware, not a lot to complain about really. Your Hartshead is looking mighty fine with that patina developing.

Two fine knives to hang on to forever Dylan .

Harry

Thank you so much, Harry. I assure you, they will not be leaving. That is, if I have anything to say about it :D.

Well, it is a chilly, yet rather fine day so far. I have a bit of Stag and hunter's Orange with me today. Orange is not generally my color but I do really like the knife.

6ZQhglz.jpg

Thank you Gary!!! I typically carry a different pair along with my daily "car carry":

Nice set up, JJ. It looks like you are ready to ride in my truck (I. also, have a small hatchet in the bed box).

Today's totes started life prior to 1954 at opposite ends of the pond; a Christopher Johnson Barlow and an old Pal scout. :)

That pair can ride up front in the truck.

Very fitting photo, Jack, and a fine knife.

A handsome little knife, José.

Wow!!

These two today :thumbsup:

gMfc9h4.jpg

The Utica cigar is smokin', Steve.

Dream Catcher
49195164976_157189b8f6_c.jpg

Sweet dreams. Gev.

You posted a beautiful example of Queen quality, Paul. That knife is 18 years old?

Muskrat love.

It’s been a long day, but these two started and finished the day with me. :) :thumbsup:

48379262346_983638c326_o_d.jpg

A sensational sinuous pair, Ron.

Stellar stuff, Harvey, as was your "ash pile" post awhile back.

Thanks, Will. I needed that brightness today - cold and cloudy here.

A couple of Schatt & Morgan totes for today; a Daddy Barlow and a Gunstock Stockman. :)

Those are some gorgeous (as usual for you) relatively young (for you) knives, JJ. Excellent examples of the brand.

Tasty choice, Jack.

Today with this little Case Peanut.;):thumbsup:

I can see why, José.

This should make a fine pair for a Tuesday... Hope everybody has a good one. :)

You added a slight curve to the pairing posted by @Half/Stop . Both both of you are well stocked for whatever curves the day throws your way.
- Stuart

Back