What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

XaDSUop.jpg

My newest arrival was calling out this morning. Loving these wharncliffe mini trappers, and this one's a beauty of a knife :)

KSa3K2v.jpg

I've been eyeing this knife for a couple weeks. I was just waiting to see what the GEC 62s we're looking like first. If I stick to my guns and just get the unicorn ivory 62, one of these will be next. Love the wharncliffe mini trappers!

Thanks, Bruce. :) I share your enjoyment of the jigged chestnut bone Case folders; here's a photo from a couple of years ago that doesn't include the teardrop I picked up since then:
That's a very nice collection of chestnut bone. :cool::thumbsup:
Today with more examples of Portuguese stag knives.;):thumbsup:

Wow! I'll bet those feel nice in hand. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
You're right, of course! ;) That Lambsfoots is a looker! :cool::thumbsup:
Thanks.
Today I'm carrying a pair of new to me Case knives that I picked out of the Neverending Passaround Giveaway Box.
A Copperhead in white bone that will most likely become a canvas for scrimshaw at some point. I've got to stare at it until inspiration strikes. Thanks, @JoeGoblyn. And a Jumbo! Stockman. At 4¼", it's the biggest stockman I've ever handled. I'm afraid I don't remember who contributed it to the box, but thank you, whoever you are. Both are CV steel, but have no patina...yet. ;)
OGJlN36.jpg

Look at the sheepfoot on this beast!
yjbxega.jpg

Appealing photo of your Christmas knife, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is this stag model (no tang stamp, but quite sure it's made by Salamandra) that my daughter picked up in Toledo, Spain for my wife to give me for Christmas a couple of years ago:
View attachment 1263116

Lambsfoot of the Week is an A. Wright stag senator (thanks for the GAW, @R.c.s):
View attachment 1263117

- GT

Thank you, Gary! Your Lambsfoot stag senator is a looker. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back