What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Really like the 66 frame and your jack version looks outstanding!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

2I2eL2Y.jpg
Thank you. And I love the Hemlock Bone on your #66. :cool::thumbsup:

I just got this Buck Solitaire yesterday. I carried it for the rest of the day and I was very thrilled at what a good slicer it was. I think I'll keep it in my pocket again today. So far it's proving to be a good "user" for all sorts of tasks. I have very few Nit-Picks about it. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Peanut-ish Knife of the Week is a Case Swayback Jack (thanks, Paul):
View attachment 1267181

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Marbles ram's horn Barlow:
View attachment 1267186

Lambsfoot of the Week is a rosewood A. Wright I call Union Jack; my wife and daughter bought it for me in a hardware store in York, England:
View attachment 1267192

As a bonus, here's another pic (taken today, unusual for me :rolleyes:) of my RR sowbelly stockman I'm carrying this week:
View attachment 1267193

- GT

Lovely group, Gary; your SBJ is particularly nice. The bonus pic of your RR Sowbelly stockman is appreciated.

Todays totes are a medium stockman and a sleek toothpick slicer. :)

I don't know if I have told you this before, but you consistently post some of the best photos on this Forum of beautiful knives. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow, Gev! That is a looker of a Case; I assume it is the Backpocket?

You'll probably hear this a lot today, r8shell: That is a beautiful photo of your Large Stockman. I have been pondering getting one of those for quite awhile.

That's a really pretty picture, Rachel. Desktop worthy. :cool::thumbsup:
Thank you. I finally got a new phone, and the camera isn't bad. I guess they've made improvements over the last six years. ;)
You'll probably hear this a lot today, r8shell: That is a beautiful photo of your Large Stockman. I have been pondering getting one of those for quite awhile.
Thank you.
It's a big ol' jumbo, for sure. I think you'd like it. :cool::thumbsup:

Back