What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Camillus US Army Air Corp. Utility

aVkX3H4.jpg

Thank you kindly!

I have found that I prefer a pen to a jack. I really like my Case 32087 yeller CV ( J jackknife may like it too, not much bigger than a peanut and no half stops). But today the other half of my Christmas shopping, a 3-dot Case 06247PEN. It is really super!
full

Thank you for the kind compliments, fellas, always appreciated!

My daughter wanted to choose my knife today so she selected the 66 in red bone and since I was wanting to compare a new acquisition with that one anyway, it kind of worked out. This Case I just picked up off the Exchange is in CV, has hollow ground blades (interesting), and a punch instead of a spey blade. Very nice action and an overall very sturdy knife, I think I am going to like this one a lot.

AAR86jh.jpg

tXysU8h.jpg

That's a great group of knives, gents. Dylan, I've found the Case hollow ground blades to be excellent slicers, and attractive. Gary, I admire your DYI shield. Quite handsome!
- Stuart

Very nice :) I think we're working the same shift JJ ;) :D :thumbsup:
Have a wonderful Sunday folks :) :thumbsup:

qi2876b.jpg

StEeDnm.jpg
Thank you very much Jack, I believe your'e right!!! Great Barlow Sunday for you; a nearly perfect Sheffield design!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice! As much as I like the Stockman pattern all I’ve collected up have been plenty of three blade, a few two blade, and one one blade variations. You’ve motivated me to start looking for a few four and five blade variations. OH
Thank you Bruce; it's was my first >3 bladed stockman!!!
Happy Sunday ladies & gents! OH

Buck-321-Bird-Knife-my-Dads.jpg
A great classic bird knife and a very cool photo, nice job!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Young jack meets old jack. GEC BF knife 2019 and Miller Brothers (1872-1926).

Sq3rsed.jpg
Lovely pair Stuart; I'd say the "old fella" has several more tricks up his sleeve!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I can see why Tom!!! Remington was the master of scout patterns and your is marvelous (your BB Winchester Sowbelly is a beauty!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Your Bull Brand 5 bladed stage is mighty fine, JJ.
A piece of my grandson’s first Birthday Cake. With 6 grandchildren, that’s a lot of cake.
42f35afb-e5c9-42c4-b78f-050ff6fb8e66-jpeg.1273014

I decided that this bone hafted Otter was too nice to collect. Gary, @Gary W. Graley repaired the tip, sharpened, and administered some spa tx, wonderfully. He kindly broke from normally not making pocket sheaths and made this superb one. Thank you Gary.
1c9cee57-dd68-4a32-ad18-d7919484007d-jpeg.1273016
Sweet image of your HHB; your old Otter w/sheath really turned out fantastic, too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Me and my dog Jack both love these. He snorts and licks it and responds to the whistle.
72DmDsd.jpg

Those knives are a lot of fun :) :thumbsup:

Great pic :thumbsup:

A piece of my grandson’s first Birthday Cake. With 6 grandchildren, that’s a lot of cake.
View attachment 1273014

I decided that this bone hafted Otter was too nice to collect. Gary, @Gary W. Graley repaired the tip, sharpened, and administered some spa tx, wonderfully. He kindly broke from normally not making pocket sheaths and made this superb one. Thank you Gary.
View attachment 1273016

A belated Happy Birthday to your Grandson Harvey :) That cake looks nice, two fantastic pics my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Jack, I believe your'e right!!! Great Barlow Sunday for you; a nearly perfect Sheffield design!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Starting out the week with a couple red bone jacks from Case and GEC. :)

I think we might have synchronised alarm clocks JJ! :D Thank you very much sir, nice choices to start the week :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, just this one for me today :thumbsup:

TZ9BHuX.jpg

Back