What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AuTaZp8.jpg

Calfpen knows no mercy :confused:
OUCH! Heal quickly, David. Nice knife, BTW...

Two peanuts today. Case and Camillus.

xrHhlr8.jpg
I could have that as a wallpaper on my screen.

Not one, but TWO puns! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Well done, and nice whittler.
Thank you! I thought it would go unnoticed. :D

Exceptional quality photo of an exceptional pocketknife! OH
Now that's an overstatement! :rolleyes:

Had to slim down the carry today

mYNUxh0.jpg
Pure class. I have an ebony one, but this one is even nicer.

Well, switched it up again. It's good to have choices.

1972 Case barehead two bladed jack, and a 2029 Case barlow that I just received.

Oh, and it's not easy to try to take a picture with a nosy cat poking its head in the frame all the time.

Aat6Ug1.jpg
This photo is just top notch. You should sell it to case for advertisement purposes. :thumbsup:

OUCH! Heal quickly, David. Nice knife, BTW...

It's not only sportsmen that bleed for their hobby.

Careful, knives are sharp. ;)
Thanks guys, yep went to trim the edge of a piece of luan overlaying subflooring. Only need a 1/16th to an 1/8th inch trimmed off so easier with a knife. What I didn't count on was the lanyard catching the corner when I went to make a second pass with the knife. Pulled it right out of my hand, slicing the tip of my ring finger. I'm just glad it only got one finger,I had just touched up the edge 5 minutes prior, least it was a clean cut:rolleyes: Use caution if you like fobs or lanyards o_O

Carrying this dandy little Camillus pen knife today.

Today was the first time I ate an apple In probably 15 years if you can believe that, this little fella handled it like a champ.
A longer blade would have more appropriate but it wasn't a big deal.

Man them apples sure patina a blade fast don't they , I'll have to remember that.

I was working out of the office pretty much all week. Today a young man we just hired was with us trying to tear things with his teeth. Since we were going to be there for a few hours, I didn’t want him to break a tooth so I took pity on him and let him borrow my new/old Buck 303. He promised not to come back to work without a knife again;)

119105-B4-5-B18-4967-9986-E3664-A5-B4-D4-E.jpg

Back