What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider stag copperhead:
View attachment 1274563

Lambsfoot of the Week is the 2018 Guardians ebony lambsfoot SFO for Jack Black. I call mine Black Jack:
View attachment 1274568

Peanut of the Week is a Chinese Schrade 72OT:
View attachment 1274573

- GT

Looking good Gary :thumbsup:

View attachment 1274598
Incidentally I'm using just that knife to make grilled cheese for the kids

Always a good choice :) :thumbsup:

Love the HHB, Jack, and that Solar is a real treat.

A nice pairing, Jack. The Primble is greatly improved by the company that he is now keeping.

- Stuart

Thank you kindly Stuart, you're a true gent :) :thumbsup:

I’m carrying these two SFO’s today. A Sambar Hartshead Lambsfoot Barlow from Jack Black Jack Black and a Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambsfoot from Charlie @waynorth. :)

49460752463_bd1c60963d_o_d.jpg

Nice choice Ron ;) :thumbsup:

Decided to drag this out, rather underrated in my view: good bone, excellent W&T, all steel. Also in celebration of my MIA 15 Spear turning up at long last in the USA for a re-shod:cool::thumbsup:

3iC0fW4.jpg
Good news my friend!

Just in case, so as not to be trapped into having the wrong knife on me, I’ve whittled it down to these two:
View attachment 1274813 View attachment 1274814
6254 from 1981 with an amusing Peabody Coal Co. etch, which always reminds me of that John Prine song, Paradise.

And a 6308 from ‘72. Hard to see, but the bone is slightly mismatched in color. Both are nice, and I can only look at one side at a time, so...

Good news my friend!

Just in case, so as not to be trapped into having the wrong knife on me, I’ve whittled it down to these two:
6254 from 1981 with an amusing Peabody Coal Co. etch, which always reminds me of that John Prine song, Paradise.

And a 6308 from ‘72. Hard to see, but the bone is slightly mismatched in color. Both are nice, and I can only look at one side at a time, so...
I see what you did there...;)
giphy.gif

Good news my friend!

Nice duo Jeff and great reference with John Prine;) I missed him last summer, or was it two summers agoo_O he played just east of here in the next county over, man I'd love to see him someday:thumbsup:

Back