What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carrying my newest.
DxxquDp.jpg

and on old friend.
kInbA87.jpg

Maybe not old enough for "Old Friends Friday", but the Stockyard Whittler saw a lot of pocket time last year.

Nice pairing Rachel, I thought the Stockyard Whittler looked like a very useful pattern :thumbsup:

Happy Friday Everybody
A. Wright Lambsfoot in African Rosewood

Looking good John :thumbsup:

That looks like a nice long secondary on the Charlie jack.

Yes indeed Jer, 2 1/4", more of a Spear than a Pen :) I'm really liking the knife :thumbsup:

Well, I’m not quite sure, Jack.
I found it with my grandfather’s fishing tackle after he passed.
There are no markings on it, and outside of a brief inquiry here, I haven’t looked into it too much.

It’s a pretty plain, but solidly built, knife in a neat package. I’m assuming it’s some sort of sailor’s knife, with a sheepsfoot blade. The tool is triangular, and seems probably more fitting as a type of marlin spike, rather than a punch.

Carried it yesterday to MB ark my grandfather’s birthday, but thanks for getting me to keep it out, and carry it again today!

View attachment 1275257 View attachment 1275258 View attachment 1275259 View attachment 1275260 View attachment 1275261 View attachment 1275262 View attachment 1275263

Thanks a lot for the info and additional info Mike, it looks like a nice old sailor's knife :) :thumbsup:

E.C. Chambers

15500027415_c9116b1d9c_b.jpg

Beautiful Gev :thumbsup:

Admirable Solar-powered pair, Jack! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

HINT:
One with Clip Point, Sheepsfoot, and Spey/Budding blades. (4.25 inches closed)
One with Clip point and Drop Point blades. (5.5 inches closed)
One with Spear Point and Pen blades. (3.625 inches closed)

Only the clip point blade is redundant today. :)

Last edited:
Back