What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Twofer Tuesday has got me dropping these in my pockets today. I’ve got a Black Linen Micarta #71 Bull Nose from 2017 and an Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot SFO from 2018. Y’all have a great day! :)

49487057563_73c1791879_o_d.jpg

Dean & Jeff & Will, your praise for the Buck BF knife is impressive! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
(As is that rehandled Sodbuster, Jeff!)

Superb Barlow, Jeff! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Are the hymn lyrics and music superimposed on a cross? I haven't seen that before; kinda cool! ;):cool::cool:

- GT

Hey~thanks, Gary!
Yes, for decorative purposes...it sits on the piano.
The old Voos is German, I do believe... (could be wrong)
I read about it recently in the 'Old Knives' thread.
Those Voos knives sure are something. It is the best lookin' two blade, bare head jack I can think of.
Every time I see one, I want one.
They are well made, and I like the looks ~ yes sir. And thanks!
Emil Voos emigrated to the US and made his knives here, according to something I read. I’ll look for it.

Edit~ here it is: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_forum/viewtopic.php?t=58080

I could see that being a very handy fishing knife. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks John, there are some great knives in that category :) :thumbsup:

Twofer Tuesday has got me dropping these in my pockets today. I’ve got a Black Linen Micarta #71 Bull Nose from 2017 and an Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot SFO from 2018. Y’all have a great day! :)

49487057563_73c1791879_o_d.jpg

I often pair a Lambsfoot with a Sodbuster. It's a great working pair and the blades compliment each other nicely. :cool::thumbsup:

You took the words out of my mouth my friend :) Excellent choice Ron :thumbsup:

Looks like it's Lambsfoot Tuesday! :D Great pics gents :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Here are some of my carries for this first full week of February.
Alox of the Week is a blue Vic Pruner (thanks, Ken):
View attachment 1277381

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Pocket Pal:
View attachment 1277384

Bailed non-SAK (or at least non-Victorinox) of the Week is an Imperial BSA (thanks, Paul):
View attachment 1277386

International Knife of the Week is a Laguiole caza (lockback Laguiole hunter) my daughter bought for me in Toledo, Spain:
View attachment 1277392

- GT

Love your blue alox Pruner, Gary! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back