What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Watch Pocket Knife this week is a Colonial wireframe with clip/caplifter blade combo and "Formica" handle inlays (thanks, Dave):
colonial-caplifter-open-jpg.1282435

Thank you, Gary, for your effusive comments. :)

A tremendous trio, Gary; your Colonial wireframe with (Formica inlays!!!) is really neat. :thumbsup:
I don't know if you're serious about your knife having Formica inlays, but a while back I was eating in a diner, carrying a small Robeson knife, and noticed how much the covers resembled the table top. :D I wonder if it's really the same stuff.
gM614uW.jpg

Wow, those Pembertons are tiny!!! Beautiful pairing.

Thank you, Forrest! Yeah, despite how diminutive the Pembertons are, I really like them, particularly the 2-blade ones.

Those two look fab together Dylan :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! A fine pair you are toting yourself, I hope the weather over there is giving you a break.

Black and tan for Wooden Wednesday! Both Ebony, believe it or not.

jjOkP2C.jpg

I'm a big fan of the F&F series, with a Bull Buster & a couple Bull Noses in circulation. This may be my favorite & I'll move one or both into my EDC line up...

View attachment 1282566

I share your liking for the Farm & Field line. I only have a Bull Buster and a Bull Nose, but would not turn my nose up at one of these!

I also am a fan of spalted maple. I think that would make a pretty nice top on a guitar!

A couple wood covered totes from GEC for Wednesday. :)
Thank you JJ. The Osage 29 and the Ebony 15 are two beautiful classics. Fine image.

@Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Your 44 is so cool!

@5K Qs - Thank you GT. I’ve had the the buckshot RR for a bit. You and your wonderful RR collection was the prime motivator for exploring the RR World. Your Case sawcut brown bone is a sweetheart.

Thank you very much JJ, it finally stopped raining this morning! Another great-looking pair there :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hard to compete with a 'Super Knife', but today I'm pairing my pocket-hogging Hartshead Barlow with a #44 Gunstock ;) :thumbsup:

EIZ12ch.jpg

Fkqeblv.jpg
Thank you kindly Jack!!! Great mid week pairing for your storm free day!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Watch Pocket Knife this week is a Colonial wireframe with clip/caplifter blade combo and "Formica" handle inlays (thanks, Dave):
colonial-caplifter-open-jpg.1282435

Big Knife this week is a Rough Rider fish knife that's perfect for picnics and BBQs; too bad they don't exist in Michigan in February (thanks, Mark):
fishknife-lilfriend-open-jpg.1282440

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Case sawcut brown bone Barlow:
sawcutcv-mark-2open-shade-jpg.1282443
Very nice triple jack picks for you today, Gary; the Colonial looks great with the wire trimmed formica covers!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. The Osage 29 and the Ebony 15 are two beautiful classics. Fine image.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!!
Maiden voyage for this 80s aluminum with scroll work Buck 111. Purchased, expertly sharpened and Spa tx from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley . Thank you Gary.
71194984-38bf-441b-8022-3bcb9bd95797-jpeg.1282855

40c885b5-bade-469b-9175-43cd669f31c5-jpeg.1282856

Brookes&Crookes and a tin of Danish butter cookies.
6c3d0e9c-52d5-4ae9-abaa-527eef6c8e18-jpeg.1282857
Quite a tasty pair of totes today; what a great addition your marvelous Buck 111 makes on her maiden voyage!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back