What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice CJ
I'm always on the look out for once since picking up a 2 blade Jack some years ago, great knives
Thank you @Corso, CJ really made fantastic cutlery!!!
Thanks, JJ. :) Good wood choices for Wednesday; I especially like that osage orange 29! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Thank you Gary!!! It really is an interesting and useful pattern:thumbsup::thumbsup:
These two today

uNr0bzu.jpg
Very nice totes Steve; the classic Utica looks great with you 29!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice pair !
Thank you kindly!!!
Many thanks JJ, that's yet another outstanding pair my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very much Jack!!!
Thank you JJ. That CJ is a honey. The Pal Scout is old world cool. Always great images.
Thank you very much good Sir!!!
Another maiden voyage. Baxter Ltd. Lamb.
8F369B76-4BC2-40AB-8693-2D2201AB751E_zpsevqjg4d2.jpeg
Another stunner on a maiden voyage; you consistently tote the coolest old lambs!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was a bit cold this morning…

oYrYDTA.jpg

…but it warmed up a lot this afternoon. :D

mgaeIRy.jpg

I had these two with me today. :thumbsup:

q8oMlDI.jpg

Nice combination Barrett, stay warm my friend :) :thumbsup:

For Friday I'll be toting these 2 shadow pens from the 1920s; a Crucible sleeveboard and a Canton Cut Co EE. :)

That's a beautiful pattern JJ, reminds me that I'm overdue to slip one in my own pocket :) Maybe at the weekend, but today, I'm carrying a couple of my SFOs :) Happy Valentine's Day folks, and have a great weekend :thumbsup:

ZrV0VaB.jpg

oxlaTgx.jpg

Received these two Bark River Fixed blades, I was instantly impressed by the little Creek’s finish and cuteness. Can’t seem to put it down,, The Bravo has a comfortable handle and blade size too, but it’s the Lil Creek all the way, definitely gonna become part of my EDC for sometime.
M5Mlex0.jpg

Thanks Crazy Canuck Crazy Canuck for your pics, which inspired me to try out these two.
Here’s their pic as promised:thumbsup:
Aryan

Last edited:
Thank you very much Gary :) For me, 'interesting' is right behind 'fascinating', and possibly the adjective which most inspires my love of traditional pocket knives.

This gave me a chuckle. “Interesting” is what my wife might say after I cut my hair.

Another maiden voyage. Baxter Ltd. Lamb.
8F369B76-4BC2-40AB-8693-2D2201AB751E_zpsevqjg4d2.jpeg
That’s cool.
Carrying one more than needed because this one has made choosing anything else impossible.

qLW8I1X.jpg
I don’t blame you one bit.

Received these two Bark River Fixed blades, I was instantly impressed by the little Creek’s finish and cuteness. Can’t seem to put it down,, The Bravo has a comfortable handle and blade size too, but it’s the Lil Creek all the way, definitely gonna become part of my EDC for sometime.
M5Mlex0.jpg

Thanks Crazy Canuck Crazy Canuck for your pics, which inspired me to try out these two.
Here’s the pic as promised:thumbsup:
Aryan

Very cool. I have a feeling you're going to like it. The Little Creek is a great little utility blade for sure. I'm growing to like the sheath it came with, but only carry it on the hip on the weekends. During the week, it goes right in the pocket. The Bark River Bushcraft F sheaths are great for this. Takes up almost no room in the pocket.

Mine's riding along as usual, and joined by the Heartshead Barlow. :)

ZH3KKQz.jpg

Back