What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

hSVOGAa.jpg
Fantastic. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! Around 1 AM this morning (with the temperature back down to -15ºF outside), our furnace stopped working! :confused: Thankfully I was still awake, and noticed that it was acting odd. After a bit of Google-diagnostics, I was able to figure out the problem (flame sensor needed cleaning) and get it up and running again. :thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Muslin Micarta #71 Bull Nose today.

Y7HmnPG.jpg
I used to haul and deliver propane, and install and service gas appliances. Almost every service call was due to soot or rust on the thermocouple. But that was before everything went digital.
Love that BN in MM!
We’re gonna need a bigger boat, er pocket.
Whatcha gonna make out of that lovely flamey maple?

Today with Weidmannsheil.;):thumbsup:

I’m thinking that secondary would be great for wood work. Very nice!

Morning all. It's a long weekend here, so I'm up early on a Saturday morning to get busy enjoying the time off ;)

Have these guys in the pocket today.
JQDQiCG.jpg

'19 Guardians Lambsfoot, SAK Electrician, Bark River Little Creek

Actually surprised I'm up so early today! Couldn't sleep last night, so decided to start a project I was planning to do today. Ended up staying up until 1:30am making a pocket sheath :D First time making a sheath, and if I ever do it again there was definitely some learnings there! Was going for something similar to the KSF Pocono sheath, but sized for the Little Creek and a SAK Electrician. Wouldn't make the SAK pocket as wide next time, but I guess we have flexibility for other things this way. Turned out okay, but the process really made me appreciate the skill some of our sheath makers on the forum have!

z04nAoG.jpg

Morning all. It's a long weekend here, so I'm up early on a Saturday morning to get busy enjoying the time off ;)

JQDQiCG.jpg

Actually surprised I'm up so early today! Couldn't sleep last night, so decided to start a project I was planning to do today. Ended up staying up until 1:30am making a pocket sheath :D First time making a sheath, and if I ever do it again there was definitely some learnings there! Was going for something similar to the KSF Pocono sheath, but sized for the Little Creek and a SAK Electrician. Wouldn't make the SAK pocket as wide next time, but I guess we have flexibility for other things this way. Turned out okay, but the process really made me appreciate the skill some of our sheath makers on the forum have!

z04nAoG.jpg
Looks pretty good to me. Did you hand punch the holes? Or do you use a sewing machine?.

Looks pretty good to me. Did you hand punch the holes? Or do you use a sewing machine?.

Thanks. Tried using the little fork punches I have (not sure of their technical name :oops:) and mallet, but they couldn't get all the way through, so just used them to mark the holes, then headed to the drill press.

Well done, Mike. :cool::thumbsup:

Thanks my friend :)

JQDQiCG.jpg

z04nAoG.jpg
Very NICE Mike:cool::thumbsup:

Back