What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

46F533ED-0FC1-49E7-803C-5768644B5764.jpeg
bvTeyqR.jpg
Excellent choice I have three of these superb knives. The DLT SFO in maroon micarta, yours, is to eyes the most classic of the group. I originally thought that it should have been produced with a coping blade but I think now the pen is a better choice offering a small but useful belly. Anyway, it’s a fine pocket knife.

View attachment 1284942
Excellent choice I have three of these superb knives. The DLT SFO in maroon micarta, yours, is to eyes the most classic of the group. I originally thought that it should have been produced with a coping blade but I think now the pen is a better choice offering a small but useful belly. Anyway, it’s a fine pocket knife.
Thanks my friend ! It is a great knife and I also love the pen blade and find it very useful. I think you’ve made some fine choices for the covers on your 62’s:thumbsup:
I also have a blue camel bone on the way and looking forward to it’s arrival.
I’ve posted this picture here before but can’t get enough of it :D
I think it really captures their natural beauty.
On6lpR5.jpg

I'm toting these two Remington jacks today; the yellow composite from the 30s and the French Ivory from the 50s (Camillus.) :)
Thank you kindly, JJ. I’ve now seen enough beautiful French Ivory like yours to switch on my knife seeking radar. That’s a fine looking pair.

@5K Qs - Much thanks GT.

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Beautiful Appaloosa bone on that Parker.

Alox knife this week is a Cadet II (thanks, Ken):
View attachment 1284623

non-Alox SAK this week is a Vic Camper:
View attachment 1284624

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Cannon sheepsfoot:
View attachment 1284628

International knife this week is a Higonokami (thanks, Dan):
View attachment 1284629

- GT

An excellent group, Gary; I just love seeing that Cadet II!

Thank you very kindly, Dean!!!

Wonderful shot of your blue bone Case; it looks like an advertisement!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup:

Awe shucks, thank you!

Thanks, Dean. I don't think that's the name RR gives that pattern, but I think I got the name from Jeff @black mamba who had several of them.

Gorgeous knife, Dean!

- GT

Thank you, Gary!

I'm just about to have my first coffee of the day here, and carrying a couple of Lambsfoot knives in my pockets :) Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

osXwrXy.jpg

pvCgpJ2.jpg

Ewe sure do like lambsfoot knives, Jack. :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back