What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Ebony Lambsfoot along today. Happy Sunday, folks!

u2wdD2n.jpg

Can't imagine you'd be under knifed with THAT arresting pair, JJ!
Say Yes to yellow jacks!! I love the regular 3-gon shield on the big Remington!
Thank you very much Gary!!! :D
Those are two smashing knives with great-looking covers JJ :thumbsup:

I'm just about to have my first coffee of the day here, and carrying a couple of Lambsfoot knives in my pockets :) Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

osXwrXy.jpg

pvCgpJ2.jpg
Thanks Jack!!! Great pair to start your day with; "The Little Doagie" jack is darn cool, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Great looking pair !
Thanks a lot, Steve!
C&C today ;)

2S9h4k2.jpg
Very nice couple of Cs; very cool Camillus French Ivory, too!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, JJ. I’ve now seen enough beautiful French Ivory like yours to switch on my knife seeking radar. That’s a fine looking pair.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!! You certainly have highly tuned "knife seeking radar!" :eek:
Joseph Rodgers Steel Lamb with a couple of Schrade bodyguards.
cb71212b-4592-423e-8143-e5c216170a26-jpeg.1285100
Fantastic photo of your Rodgers lamb being guarded by those stout Schrade blades!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Simply elegant or elegantly simple, either way that's a great picture of a beautiful pair of old classics, JJ.
Just totin' one today. This one

qS42Hnc.jpg

b0082vR.jpg
Thank you kindly, Stuart!!! Love that old Utica bone on your BB Winchester jack; a superbly cool tote!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Due to the recent move across town many boxes are yet to be unpacked....notably the desks and containers of knives (too scared to open them due to fear of losses:eek::rolleyes:)

Anyway, this is 'all' I have;) well a new SAK Pruner as well-which I like a lot oh and the 'car knife' a CASE Amber Bone Med Stockman-but that lives in the car.

LiSLvcc.jpg

Ebony Lambsfoot along today. Happy Sunday, folks!

u2wdD2n.jpg

Nice work on that pocket sheath Mike, it looks like you've got everything covered there :) :thumbsup:

Gracias amigos !
Here are a couple more taken about 45 minutes prior when we still have some daylight left.

myPeaGy.jpg

R09Sghh.jpg

Fantastic Dan :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!! Great pair to start your day with; "The Little Doagie" jack is darn cool, too!:cool::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Today I'll be toting a couple stock knives, a Case stockman and a GEC gunstock. :)

Thank you JJ, fine-looking pair to start the week with :) :thumbsup:

Due to the recent move across town many boxes are yet to be unpacked....notably the desks and containers of knives (too scared to open them due to fear of losses:eek::rolleyes:)

Anyway, this is 'all' I have;) well a new SAK Pruner as well-which I like a lot oh and the 'car knife' a CASE Amber Bone Med Stockman-but that lives in the car.

LiSLvcc.jpg

Hope the move has gone OK Will, that's a nice one to have in your pocket :thumbsup:

Hope all our US members enjoy their holiday for George Washington's Birthday, and that everyone else's week also gets off to a good start :thumbsup:

9lOgI8k.jpg

VwfoNR8.jpg

Back