What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

hqOPBVR.jpg

Nice pic Vince :) I'm a little surprised nobody is carrying one of these today ;) :thumbsup:

taylor-cherry-tree-chopper-hatchet-folding_1_304154abc516efe27847da5b353cf3bd.jpg

Today New York State celebrates George Washington's Birthday. Interesting to note; Despite its status as a Federal holiday (President's Day), states are free to name this holiday as they wish or even whether or not is observed as a public holiday in that state.
Have a good one, whatever you are or are not celebrating! ;)
FVByAtM.jpg

STELLAR pairing Gary, and interesting facts too :) :thumbsup:

I’ve been busy around the house this morning. I finally decided to have a lite lunch. My Stag Bigun made short work of slicing my Honey Crisp and Cheddar stick. Y’all have a great day! :)

49548124538_c7b139d382_o_d.jpg

Nice patina on that Lambsfoot Ron :) :thumbsup:

Totin' these two today.

WSFj5Je.jpg

dJelxg6.jpg

gY4Zzhx.jpg

Q5Qy8eb.jpg

- Stuart

Two beauties Stuart :cool: :thumbsup:

Same as yesterday, but with pocket sheath version two finished yesterday. Now with less glue stains and some pocket-friendly adjustments. :)

5oKVtvu.jpg

Ebony lambsfoot, SAK Electrician, Bark River Little Creek

Nice work Mike :) And nicer work! ;) :thumbsup:

Reading the last couple pages, I came to the conclusion that I put up my Northwoods Presidential in favor of a Dixie Stockman.

ENTIRELY COINCIDENCE, PLEASE READ NOTHING INTO THIS!

That's enough Stuart, very cool knife :thumbsup:

Nice bone on that one !

If it's a BB you're guaranteed a satisfying carry :cool:

Thank you kindly, Stuart!!! Love that old Utica bone on your BB Winchester jack; a superbly cool tote!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, guys. I just picked it up. Will, it is and it is.

Today I'll be toting a couple stock knives, a Case stockman and a GEC gunstock. :)

Lovely knives and pictures thereof, guys. I'd set my knives on fire to give your knives some comforting warmth.

What a fabulously fitting knife/background composition. Kudos, Jack.

That's a very venerable looking old Camillus, Jeff.

Boker USA [May 1974] Stockman on my day off.

A very nice and appropriate selection.

An Ulster Barlow and a Utica Cattle Punch

hyPI8zOh.jpg

Whew! I had to sit down and take a long pull from a stiff drink after seeing those two, Steve. Excellent stuff.

Beautiful pair, Gary.

Two beauties Stuart :cool: :thumbsup:

Sweet pair of old bones !

That's some fine old bone. May we live long enough to see your Kutmaster Muskrat look like this: :D

Thanks to all y'all for the kind comments. R8shell, I'd be proud to tote your Kutmaster to my local watering hole to spear an olive or three for my Martinis, as it is handsome enough to get a real conversation rolling. (And wipe the blades with a piece of bacon for a little temporary protection.)

- Stuart

Thank you JJ, fine-looking pair to start the week with :) :thumbsup:
Hope all our US members enjoy their holiday for George Washington's Birthday, and that everyone else's week also gets off to a good start :thumbsup:

9lOgI8k.jpg

VwfoNR8.jpg
Thank you Jack!!! Very cool background images for your Barlow beauties; really like the slingshot shot!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Very nice tote pair Jeff; that old "short line" Camillus stock knife is awesome!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Excellent shot of your Swiss Spartan with the great George Washington; been watching the History Channel, too!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
Totin' these two today.

WSFj5Je.jpg
That pair looks awesome together Stuart; loving the old Utica bone on your Kutmaster, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lovely knives and pictures thereof, guys. I'd set my knives on fire to give your knives some comforting warmth.
You got a good laugh out of me on that one Stuart, thanks!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Your GEC Gunstock is a knockout. Excellent image, too.
Terrain 365 Otter.
3d8f6485-f1e4-4f55-9032-3a526c9b4a0a-jpeg.1286011

SFO Sheffield Lamb Foot “Senator”
aeaa8590-8139-4772-bbfc-ec1c15c0288f-jpeg.1286013
Thanks a lot Harvey!!! Great images by you; love the file work on you Sheffield Senator SFO, super pair!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's probably not even legal to carry in my dumb state. :mad:

:eek: :(

Had this one too, today:
kdmu6Ys.jpg

Rosewood lambsfoot, a Jack Black Jack Black SFO from Sheffield.

Nice pic Vince, too grim for the beach here I'm afraid :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

What a fabulously fitting knife/background composition. Kudos, Jack.

Thank you Stuart :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack!!! Very cool background images for your Barlow beauties; really like the slingshot shot!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, that's Minnie The Minx, possibly the first British female superhero ;) :D :thumbsup:

275px-Minnie_the_Minx.jpg

Toting two for Tuesday; a toothpick and a trapper. :)

Two glamorous beauties there JJ :cool: :thumbsup:

My randomly picked knife today is this vintage French Couteau de Cavalier.

T72Bis7.jpg

Carrying it with my trusty Hartshead Barlow. Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

oqckmvi.jpg

Back