What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks for reminding me of the source of the Holy Hand Grenade; I was too lazy to look it up when I used it. :rolleyes:
That's a remarkable black wood clip/pen TC Barlow!! :eek::thumbsup:
Thank you, GT!

Have a Happy Leap Day, everybody!
RmBg0mC.jpg

WCLF is always on my radar.
View attachment 1292764

Very cool pic Harvey :cool: :) :thumbsup:

These two for me today.

QAO6ksk.jpg

Striking pair Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, Jack!!! Nice way to end the week with your Hartshead and an "Old friend," classic!

Thank you JJ :) :thumbsup:

Great bunch of pics, but I particularly like the first one :cool: :thumbsup:

Today's totes are an old Kutmaster scout and a Puma stag hunter. :)

A handsome pair my friend :) :thumbsup:

Dropping this GEC bull moose red linen micarta in my pocket today View attachment 1293096

Very nice Al, hope you're having a great weekend :thumbsup:

My Rosewood Lambsfoot is riding solo today.
So you lucky people get to see a picture of it. :D

I always enjoy seeing your African Rosewood Lambsfoot John :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :) I decided early on in my knife pursuits that I'd limit myself to traditional folders, and especially eschew fixed blades, but picked up that little Mora almost 3 years ago because of my interest in whittling and my interest in inexpensive working knives from various countries (it's as close as I'll get to a puukko :rolleyes:).
Excellent "ovine" pair of Barlows! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I always think it looks like it'd be an excellent whittling knife Gary. Maybe you'll get a Puukko one day :) Thank you buddy :thumbsup:

I think I can remember to avoid calling you that! :p

:D :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :)
You must have drawn quite a crowd in York carrying that stupendous stag pair!! :thumbsup:;):thumbsup:

Well, there WERE some big crowds there! ;) :D :thumbsup:

That's a clever perspective :) I always took a lot of photos of my kids, but I would have never thought of that :) Hope you had a nice walk :thumbsup:

Have a Happy Leap Day, everybody!
RmBg0mC.jpg

Nice pic of your ebony Big 'Un Rachel :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is enjoying the 29th of February, and that you have a great weekend :) I'm carrying my regular Hartshead Barlow, and an Ulster BSA Scout very kindly gifted to me a few years back by Mr @paulhilborn :) :thumbsup:

Hy9hRzj.jpg

Back