What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I’m glad to be home and starting my week with two that were made 32 years apart. A Black Box Winchester #2904 Trapper from 1987 made by Queen and a 2019 Waynorth Cutlery Lamb Foot made by Great Eastern Cutlery. Just two examples of Bill Howard’s fine work! :)

49638467748_8cc3ce8475_o_d.jpg

I have enjoyed your contributions too. :):thumbsup:

dg7FZfr.jpg

Carrying the 74 cougar claw again towards the center of this 70's on sunday themed pic
Good looking pile. :cool::thumbsup:

The color on that bone is just outstanding. :cool::thumbsup:

Rough Ryder has that color dialed-in pretty well. :cool::thumbsup:

that pattern is not very popular on The Porch. :rolleyes:
Since when is showing a little leg a bad thing? ;):thumbsup:

Peanut-ish Knife for the past week has been a Frost/Miller Bros stag mini copperhead (it's a crummy knife :():
mch-mark-wayopen-back-jpg.1299000
That knife looks...interesting. I hated to see a fine old cutlery name like Miller Bros sold off to Frost. :(
I do admire your dedication to carrying every knife in rotation. :cool::thumbsup:
Potent pale pair, Rachel! :thumbsup::cool::cool: I didn't realize those Pocket Carvers actually had a shield bearing their name; looks great! I suppose that indicates how out of touch with current GEC offerings I am!
I like to keep up with GEC offerings, although I can only buy one or two a year and have to be picky. That shield was a deciding factor, I admit.

For Crazy Canuck Crazy Canuck 's challenge, I've got a Western wood craft knife in my pocket this week.
KEBmv6f.jpg

Does it look familiar?
j0Iw5Xm.jpg

2nd day of the “challenge carry” update
The Western an Imperial didn’t cover my delicate task cutting needs . Added a Colonial mini stockman to the weeks carry, perfect for releasing chocolate from the confines of its packaging.
image.jpg

Morning all. The internal clock is still a little messed up with the DST change yesterday. Falling back is preferable to springing forward!

Healthy breakfast to start the day :)

19OY3qN.jpg

Time is simple here in Arizona, noooo DST nonsense
No “spring”ing forward or “fall”ing back
Like living with the rhythm of the sun :thumbsup:

Back