What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

These two caught my eye for today; Queen made Winchesters. :)
Thank you JJ. Your pair of Queens are Aces. Love the enhanced detailing of the bolster on the top one.

@Jack Black - Much thanks, Jack. Enjoyed the factory image, as well as the facts. Your cutlery knowledge game is strong. Fine Slingshot and Hartshead image. Cool F&F Bullnose, too.

@5K Qs - Thank you kindly, GT. The leg knife is a gem.

@Amir Fleschwund - Thank you Jeff. “Two hours of pushing brooms.” Planting bases covered with your Scout & F&F and a little rain.

@Prester John - Very nice Purim and Case image, Vince. “Once there was a wicked, wicked man, and Haman was his name, Sir.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haman

@
Aryan29 - Very nice Buck & Bark River.

My first slimline trapper. Bought new on sale, 2015 manuf date. Superb ff for a mass produced knife.
W19XkSi.jpg

Thank you Tim. :) I blame it all on Stuart D Duckdog , he’s the one that gave me the Trapper Bug. I’ve got a bunch of Black Box Winchester’s but I didn’t have a Trapper until I got to admiring some of Stuart’s Trappers over lunch a couple of weeks ago! :D

From my limited experience the Opinels are definitely good slicers. I bet you’ll make the week just fine! :)

Thanks Ron! The blade is great, just need to figure out a way to drill a lanyard hole without messing it up :)

Very nice pair for rain or shine. :cool::thumbsup: Who made the folder?
Thank you very much my friend .
It has a Tang Stamp of DIXON . I do not know who actually made it . It has no stamping of what is the Country of Origin . Steel Liners , Steel Bolsters , Wooden Covers , Brass Shield , and no Half/Stops . Not real snappy yet .

Harry

I don't go to barbers younger than me, and I'm starting to get worried.

If you get to a point where you’re older than all the barbers, you might have to get a Flowbee. o_O :D

VrFDzLb.jpg

Time is simple here in Arizona, noooo DST nonsense
No “spring”ing forward or “fall”ing back
Like living with the rhythm of the sun :thumbsup:

I do miss that aspect of living in Arizona. :cool:

Beautiful shot! You’re knife is nicely camouflaged. :thumbsup:

I’ve got this little Nifebrite #14 in my pocket this week, for Mike’s GAW. :thumbsup:

wYhm5f2.jpg

Thank you very much my friend .
It has a Tang Stamp of DIXON . I do not know who actually made it . It has no stamping of what is the Country of Origin . Steel Liners , Steel Bolsters , Wooden Covers , Brass Shield , and no Half/Stops . Not real snappy yet .

Harry
Thanks for the info.

Back