What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

JAepezR.jpg

Early morning
B3076FB6-0DA0-4E3F-A4C5-DDDD601AFAFB_zpswckeqobu.jpeg

A Win-Win trade with a fine trading partner. Lone Star Knives 86 with teak from the USS Texas and a carbon Damascus blade from Chad Nichols.
View attachment 1308168

Moxie: Force of character, determination, or nerve. Sheffield Lamb Foot.
View attachment 1308175

EXCELLENT score on that #86. Glad to see more of these making their way out into the world. Man, I need to carry mine tomorrow.

Had to make a change this afternoon.
Removed from my pocket the Marbles MR278 "Demo" knife, and the Bundeswehr M1212 and put them into the Rollator under seat bag.
Added to my pocket a GEC 85 Harness Jack and GEC 61 Half Congress,
that were gifted to me, and arrived today.

I changed out the RR603 large stockman for a (BTI) Uncle Henry 885UH.

The Smoke Jumper and Marbles 2 blade slipjoint folding hunter are still on my belt.

EDIT:
Not sure why, but my pocket has felt lighter the last few hours.
I be patting my pocket so oft I might bruse me leg.

I never noticed the "Demo" knife was that heavy before.

Patting one’s pocket for reassurance that the knife is still there...
That’s like a secret handshake. It’s how we recognize each other out in the wild.

No heavy lifting today, Cool outside, so I made and kept a blazing fire going for Miss Norma to gaze upon. (We have two gas fireplaces, but she seems to enjoy watching me load in wood for one or both of the wood-burning ones. I'm sure there's a moral hidden in here.) I kept these two old regulars on/in hand today: Case 6207 (1940-1964) and Queen #42 (1976).

xPQ2zoB.jpg

- Stuart
I’m with Miss Norma. Real wood fires are best fires.
Nice old Case jack, btw. Sweet bone.

Not Down on The Farm today...but with The Farmer Jack (Camel)

hGBvpvN.jpg
Will, that’s so nice.
I may actually get into some pruning today, and would carry one of those if I had one.
I’ll have the florist/daypacker for those duties today.View attachment 1308331View attachment 1308332

No heavy lifting today, Cool outside, so I made and kept a blazing fire going for Miss Norma to gaze upon. (We have two gas fireplaces, but she seems to enjoy watching me load in wood for one or both of the wood-burning ones. I'm sure there's a moral hidden in here.) I kept these two old regulars on/in hand today: Case 6207 (1940-1964) and Queen #42 (1976).

xPQ2zoB.jpg

- Stuart

Nice old pair and I hope your back feels better soon !

I'm carrying one and getting acquainted with one today! :) I'm carrying my @Jack Black Ashley's Choice SFO. I'm getting to know my latest purchase. Thanks to my good friend Harry @Old Engineer I have come to be the owner of an old Loewen Messer by C. Lütters & Cie of Solingen. I'll have more about the Loewen Messer in the "Newest Addition-Traditional s of course" thread a little later today! :D

49693239338_cc90834348_o.jpg

Back