What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That looks good Ron . Looking forward to more photos after you get it cleaned up a little . It makes your AC look like a Little Shorty with Great Stag . I wonder if there will be a Run on Loewen Messers now ?????? Your photo shows that the Lions Knife has a pretty long blade . Probably illegal in Chicago but legal in our house . Be safe my friend .

Harry
Thanks Harry! I've got an old pocket scale here and the blade measures right at 3-3/16". The overall length is 7-5/16". It's a big knife, but very light. God Lord willing I won't be in Chicago anytime soon! :eek:

Last edited:
These two beauties
VnrzAhk.jpg

Early morning.
A beefy trapper and a sleek toothpick for today. :)
Thank you JJ. Great jigging and color on both. Love the Schrade shield and the lines on its’ bolster. The warmth, tone, and grain pattern of the background brings out the beauty of both knives.

@Jack Black - Thank you Jack for the kind words. Both your Zorrow Barlow and John’s (@JohnDF) Lone Ranger, brings back fond childhood memories.

@Quiet - Thank you kindly. Late to the game, I feel fortunate scoring this 86. Like I’ve heard you mention, I really like the 86 platform. I also, like you, wish more would post theirs up.

@Duckdog - Much appreciation for your kind words, Stuart. That’s a sweet Case and Queen. Love the Jigging on the Case.

This one today, for the short time I was out of the house. I have found myself carrying it more and more lately, figuring if I use it for something in public, it won’t be harmed later by my singing Happy Birthday to it twice while scrubbing it with soap. Others within earshot, however, might not survive the ordeal.
EpmmRrz.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words my friend, fabulous choices for today :) :thumbsup:

Good morning folks, hope everyone is managing OK :) Take care and stay safe :thumbsup:

bl3tZ6Y.jpg

ozO2u2n.jpg
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!! Great pairing today; those old novelty knives always put a smile on my face!
Thank you JJ. Great jigging and color on both. Love the Schrade shield and the lines on its’ bolster. The warmth, tone, and grain pattern of the background brings out the beauty of both knives.
Thank you a whole bunch, Harvey!!!
“Don’t you wish every one did?” JB SFO Ebony Lamb Foot
de074175-ce51-42d8-bd38-d66f0956f4e3-jpeg.1308641

F8EAB3D5-7188-4AA6-AD7D-79D9119663D7_zpsusodiy0r.jpeg
Another great pairing for you today; the "all seeing eye" button with your TEW is a very cool touch!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back