What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Greetings all. I haven't been around for a while.
Mr. @OldPhysics, if you're reading this and don't mind me contacting you, please PM me your email.

2123158_30bdf727fe3ea853b516.jpg

I toted these yesterday and carried them over through today. I'm really liking them (though missing a fixed blade). The Case Texas jack has half sunken joints and the Primble double end jack has sunken joints. Both are easy in pocket and hand.

ZovRx2J.jpg

LhgLcji.jpg

The Case does not have half stops (and it is a gift from Half/Stop Half/Stop ) nor does the Primble and that's fine, particularly in this size knife. The Primble, an opposite end 2 blade knife on a single spring may not have appreciated my opening both blades together, but it opened and held smoothly.

I8ugSQB.jpg

All in all, a nice day.

Very classy :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I was going to have my coffee outside as it was sunny 5 minutes ago, looks a bit miserable now :( I hope everyone is doing alright, and not going stir-crazy. I know it's not a normal Sunday, but I hope everyone has a nice one. Stay safe :thumbsup:

NkX6clL.jpg

zhko0LT.jpg

wyb7CKj.jpg
Thanks Jack!!! Those three will get you through most anything, looking great all the while!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
JJ, Very, very nice vintage gents knives! OH
Thank you very kindly, Bruce!!!
The art of jigging on display:thumbsup:.
Fine Crucible and Canton!
Thank you very much, Jeff!!!
Photos taken quickly in the mizzle...
36d9768c-2f9f-4ae1-8bef-26ea0f946b76-jpeg.1311540
Beautiful image of your great duo; I feel as though I can reach in and grab them!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, JJ. :) Sorry for the misleading photo I posted; I'm not sure why I had that Sarge BSA Barlow posed on a Buck cap. :rolleyes:
Your jigged bone shadow pens always make my heart skip a beat! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Still a very cool BSA blade; thanks Gary!!!
Peanut of the Week is a Case chestnut jigged bone CV:
chestnut-pile-closed-jpg.1311683

Stag/Horn knife for the past week has been a Rough Rider stag sowbelly stockman:
stag-sow-mark-3open-jpg.1311694

Lambsfoot this week has been Cracker Jack, my stag Ashley's Choice lambsfoot, an A. Wright & Son SFO for Jack Black:
cj-pile-vstand-deck-jpg.1311709
Now these's a lovely threesome; all wearing distinctively amazing natural covers!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I toted these yesterday and carried them over through today. I'm really liking them (though missing a fixed blade). The Case Texas jack has half sunken joints and the Primble double end jack has sunken joints. Both are easy in pocket and hand.

ZovRx2J.jpg
What a couple of outstanding pocket pals; the pre WWII Case is really a sleek beauty!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, JJ. Your pair of shadows are simply brimming with personality, nicely arranged in a fine image. Love the lighting.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!!
Hale Bros, Sheffield
08A2C8C6-1E61-4818-8235-CA43F8AE040F_zpsnqtkfyzq.jpeg

lionSTEEL Round Head with custom sawcut covers.
94f71026-0f31-4bff-b348-1ab61b0e542c-jpeg.1312221
The covers and bolsters on your marvelous Hale are amazing; I almost did not recognize your LionSteel Barlow with your outstanding cover choice/find, super cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peanut of the Week is a Case chestnut jigged bone CV:
chestnut-pile-closed-jpg.1311683

Stag/Horn knife for the past week has been a Rough Rider stag sowbelly stockman:
stag-sow-mark-3open-jpg.1311694

Lambsfoot this week has been Cracker Jack, my stag Ashley's Choice lambsfoot, an A. Wright & Son SFO for Jack Black:
cj-pile-vstand-deck-jpg.1311709

Another excellent trio, Gary.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back