What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Yes :thumbsup: , very very much.
Elated is the word! :)

A perfect complement to my lambs :thumbsup: on my walks.

I am also learning/ watching videos about convex grinds, how to strop/sharpen this style of blade etc

I can see these two knives ( lambsfoot and little creek) being my walking companions for a very long time :thumbsup: :)

Great combination Dan :) :thumbsup:

It’s 5:00 o’clock somewhere in the world.
h4jThGw.jpg

Cheers Dave :) :thumbsup:

My A. Wright Real Lambfoot I got this month and a 1993 model Carbon V Cold Steel SRK.

Heavy Duty! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack... and happy birthday. :)

Many thanks John :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Your trio is a triple treat.

Thanks Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!! Those three will get you through most anything, looking great all the while!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, I hope so! :D :) :thumbsup:

Today's pair are a couple from Schatt & Morgan (Queen.) :)

Fabulous pair JJ :thumbsup:

Nice composition Alan :)

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK, and in good shape for another unusual week :thumbsup: I'm carrying these three today, my Hartshead Barlow, Vic Farmer, and a Boker Savannah :thumbsup:

z42cQRP.jpg

FZxygWo.jpg

rDhXdEC.jpg

c3oJNtJ.jpg

UXpGUjw.jpg

Today as our school's are closed I'm teaching the kids, 3 and 5, about friction fire. The combo of this day and the days before are a Pradel by au sabot and a vic camper... The pradel has a 11cm handle and 9.5 cm blade, so hanse slightly more than 4 inch and a blade just shy of 4 inch... Great in the hand!

Last edited:
That’s a great trio Jack! :thumbsup: I really love the Rams Horn on your Boker. It appears to be a very well made knife. :)

Thanks Ron, it was spendy for a non-custom knife, but I'm very pleased with it :) :thumbsup:

I didn’t carry any stag on Saturday so here’s a double dose for Monday! :D Y’all be safe out there! :thumbsup:

49682926782_c08ecb374a_o_d.jpg

Primo Ron! :cool: :thumbsup:

Really nice looking Boker, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Fantastic pair, Ron. :cool::thumbsup:
You did well in the stag lottery.

Thank you kindly John :) Ron is the stag-meister! :D :) :thumbsup:

Really nice looking Boker, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Fantastic pair, Ron. :cool::thumbsup:
You did well in the stag lottery.

Thanks Ron, it was spendy for a non-custom knife, but I'm very pleased with it :) :thumbsup:

Primo Ron! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly John :) Ron is the stag-meister! :D :) :thumbsup:
John and Jack I appreciate the stag compliments. :thumbsup: I’m fortunate to have some nice stag in my collection. :) As I have grown a little older I’ve come to appreciate the beauty and the durability of stag more and more. I may have been influenced just a little by my good friend Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer . ;)

Great combination Dan :) :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave :) :thumbsup:

Heavy Duty! :cool: :thumbsup:

Many thanks John :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, I hope so! :D :) :thumbsup:

Fabulous pair JJ :thumbsup:

Nice composition Alan :)

Good morning Guardians, hope everyone is doing OK, and in good shape for another unusual week :thumbsup: I'm carrying these three today, my Hartshead Barlow, Vic Farmer, and a Boker Savannah :thumbsup:

z42cQRP.jpg

FZxygWo.jpg

rDhXdEC.jpg
All very nice choices!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

John and Jack I appreciate the stag compliments. :thumbsup: I’m fortunate to have some nice stag in my collection. :) As I have grown a little older I’ve come to appreciate the beauty and the durability of stag more and more. I may have been influenced just a little by my good friend Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer . ;)
One of my Main Jobs In Life now is to be an Enabler my friend and you took to Stag in a heartbeat . Now , you have a lot of really good Stuff . There is no Bad Stag .

Harry

Great picture
JohnDF JohnDF gave me the idea yesterday of carrying one that almost got a away today ;)

Case Tribal Lock in the pocket this morning

9UWy1Bo.jpg
Nice knives!
The Tribal is one I have and really like. I'm surprised no one chose that on the GAW

z42cQRP.jpg

FZxygWo.jpg

rDhXdEC.jpg

I always enjoy seeing that Savannah, Jack. Great horn :thumbsup:

I'm still going into work each day at the hospital.
My wife and I both work here. So far so good :)
Got the Moki on hand :thumbsup:

20200330_111549 by Pine Moon, on Flickr

Back