What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

vdHamVs.jpg

Well, one thing about working from home: I have not had to carry a tiny pocket knife to meet corporate requirements for such things.
I've been carrying my small Moki Blakiston's Fish Owl quite a bit. The belt sheath is trim enough to serve as a pocket sheath also.
KFz8oCF.jpg

Well, one thing about working from home: I have not had to carry a tiny pocket knife to meet corporate requirements for such things.
I've been carrying my small Moki Blakiston's Fish Owl quite a bit. The belt sheath is trim enough to serve as a pocket sheath also.
KFz8oCF.jpg
That’s a beautiful knife Frank ! and thank you for giving me the idea of sliding the belt slip in my pocket for the days I’m not feeling a belt carry to be more Discrete. Think I will try that with my #86 :thumbsup:
gMGuQvs.jpg

Yes, I second that emotion Harry :thumbsup:
Superior knives.
Small Hunter in warthog tusk (AG Russell exclusive)

Arno Bernard fixed by Pine Moon, on Flickr

Congratulations on the Serrano, Pàdruig Pàdruig :thumbsup:
Did you get it on the exchange? If I recall correctly there's only 8 of them.

Thank you, my friend, I'm very fortunate to have been able to acquire one (right time, right place and all). I really do like the looks of those AB blades, they look very finely made.

That's a terrific pairing Dylan. :thumbsup: Your #62 has some stellar stag my friend! :cool: :D

Thank you, Ron! The Stag on this 62 matches the thinness of the pattern overall - very pocket friendly and good looking to boot.

Since this is Sunday I will get back to doing nothing because I never finished doing nothing the other day so I have chose to carry these 2 for @Half/Stop and Pàdruig Pàdruig 's benefit .
Arno Bernard Galago

Northfield 43 :

Harry

Stellar pairing, Harry! That Stag is exquisite and of course that AB isn't doing me any favors in terms of keeping my bank account flush. Very fine knives.

Thank you, Dylan! Great photo of your stag and leather. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Dean, very much appreciated.

Continuing with this little Serrano today before I send it off for a "spa treatment" - paired with a quality Lambsfoot.

rrbxZJq.jpg

Thanks a lot JJ, yes, it's defeinitely a slicer! :eek: Amazing pair of Scouts :cool: :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
This thread sure is flying at the moment! :eek: Hope everyone is doing OK, particularly those of you 'on bang-up'! :rolleyes: Toting these 3 today, my Hartshead Barlow, a John Primble English Jack kindly gifted to me by @Duckdog, and a CS Roach Belly - I really like this pattern, and would like it even more with better scales, 1095, and a flat grind ;) Have a good Sunday folks :thumbsup:

a6JIoq4.jpg

mQs0v0P.jpg

nP0sFKo.jpg
Fantastic three you have today; your HHB image reminds me of getting "Bangers and Mash" at a classic British pub just south of my home town called "Ye Olde King's Head!" Now I've got a craving!!!:eek::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Your two Imperial Scouts are super beautiful as they are useful. Shields are spectacular.
Thank you very much Harvey!!!
beeb4ee7-9434-4fbf-b111-9464550dfe32-jpeg.1316300

Camillus Quill Pen. Just like the one given to George Washington by his Mommy.
e1265714-da55-4216-a675-cdbd4ac79ab8-jpeg.1316301

DB36C597-8633-42FC-8B65-299595493531_zpsjo8osvea.jpeg
Your certainly sporting the latest style with your two outstanding totes; very cool images, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back