What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Queen Cutlery No.6 Small Stockman

cBmFNKK.jpg

Few, after 2 days offline it's quite a reading to catch up!
Sweet knives and combo's!

The last two days I'm weeding my orchard, as a teacher in gardening and landscaping I'm obliged to do things proper soo...
The spade and shovel are my new best friends... spitting about 2 feet deep to get all the roots out, sifting the remaining ground and levelling again.
Got a few more days to go, the idea is to seed a wild flower garden in between the fruit trees...

on this duty however I've got my favorite german knife on me
this Otter drei nieten messer or three rivet knife, is amazing, I thinned out the primary edge, convex the edge while doing the thinning and now it's as acute as I like them.
2gx3GAz.jpg

One nice thing about living in a very rural section of the Appalachians is I don't have to try very hard to maintain any social distancing.

Took my oldest and his neighbor friend from down the road to play in the creek. There's a natural spring a little further downstream that they walk to to fill up their water bottles....they think they are a couple of Daniel Boones drinking that spring water

Schrade barlow helped supervise from the seat of my ATV.

What a beautiful place to grow up :) Great pic :thumbsup:

She's been gone for ages, hasn't she? No recent activity, last messages selling off knives?

:( :( :(

Thank you Jack :)
My lambsfoot was right there in my pocket too ,
I just can not go out for a walk without it anymore :) :thumbsup:

You've got to be properly equipped Dan ;) :D :thumbsup:

Well, one thing about working from home: I have not had to carry a tiny pocket knife to meet corporate requirements for such things.
I've been carrying my small Moki Blakiston's Fish Owl quite a bit. The belt sheath is trim enough to serve as a pocket sheath also.
KFz8oCF.jpg

Quality carry Frank :thumbsup:

Special background provided by @waverave :cool::thumbsup:
Love both these knives for carry.
kIXROQG.jpg

That's some good reading Dennis, nice knives too ;) :) :thumbsup:

rH9Pzk2.jpg

God Save the Queen.

Good find Vince :thumbsup:

Well, Mr Vince, since it’s you and all, I might could help you out.
View attachment 1316608

I've started decanting mine ;) :D :thumbsup:

2iAwgG7.jpg

Continuing with this little Serrano today before I send it off for a "spa treatment" - paired with a quality Lambsfoot.

rrbxZJq.jpg

Excellent pairing Dylan :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

Fantastic three you have today; your HHB image reminds me of getting "Bangers and Mash" at a classic British pub just south of my home town called "Ye Olde King's Head!" Now I've got a craving!!!:eek::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sincere thanks my friend :) Now I've got a craving too! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

A couple of red bone jacks to start the week. :)

What a great start JJ, superb :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is doing OK, and staying well :thumbsup: I'm toting these three today, 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot, Waynorth Black Jack, and a Tereva Jaakaripuukko

sbMqeCq.jpg

YhuruIO.jpg

IHO4t20.jpg

Yes, I think of Pertinux whenever her songs sung blue thread comes up.

I'll bet that cost more than my CS Finns put together!
I like it when they beef up the dangler.
S6iKOCY.jpg

Yeah, me too :( I have not had the Finns with the plastic sheaths yet, they're good value knives. I like the look of the ones Condor are doing today. The one I'm carrying today was from a Finnish firm, handmade, but not expensive I don't think. It was about £30, and about another £20 for the sheath. They just put the prices up in the last few days though :(

I like that picture, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you John :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black >>> Black Jack! Great photos. :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ta mate :D :thumbsup:

I should offer to help you out. Several people have said I’m good for nothing.
Made me laugh, lol!
Thanks for that :p

The 83 is a sweet pattern.
I wholeheartedly agree :thumbsup:

That is a very nice looking unit my friend .

Harry
Thank you :)
I am very pleased with it. AG Russell had it on backorder (as it is again) and I had to wait a couple of months, but it was worth it. One of my best fixed blades.

Well, one thing about working from home: I have not had to carry a tiny pocket knife to meet corporate requirements for such things.
I've been carrying my small Moki Blakiston's Fish Owl quite a bit. The belt sheath is trim enough to serve as a pocket sheath also.
KFz8oCF.jpg
All right! Another "Moki Man" :cool::thumbsup:

. I really do like the looks of those AB blades, they look very finely made.
From one knife knut to another, I certainly encourage you to put an Arno Bernard on your list. They're custom-level all the way. Excellent steel (N690), and since he's based in South Africa, the handle materials are typically from African animals.

Hope everyone is doing OK, and staying well :thumbsup: I'm toting these three today, 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot, Waynorth Black Jack, and a Tereva Jaakaripuukko
Nice totes, Jack :thumbsup:
And a coordinated color scheme :D

the Damascus Moki today.
I think this background fabric compliments the blade.

Moki Clio by Pine Moon, on Flickr

And a joke for us knife knuts. Be well, all.

Knife joke by Pine Moon, on Flickr

Nice totes, Jack :thumbsup:
And a coordinated color scheme :D

the Damascus Moki today.
I think this background fabric compliments the blade.

Moki Clio by Pine Moon, on Flickr

And a joke for us knife knuts. Be well, all.

Knife joke by Pine Moon, on Flickr

Thanks buddy, I've got a matching T-shirt too! :D That's a fancy one :cool: Thanks for the laugh, those folks who say there's nothing worse than a paper-cut have obviously never been stabbed! :eek: ;) :thumbsup:

We’re still sheltered in place! :( I’ve got a Case 6139 Jigged Bone Sowbelly and a Wright’s PD Stag Bigun Lambsfoot! :) Y’all please be vigilant out there! :thumbsup:

49741842603_5be912b586_o_d.jpg

Nice choice Ron :) :thumbsup:

Back