What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I LOVE the Hawks and Owls around my place...
They take care of the rodents AND the snakes for me.
Can't agree with you, John: scared for my Chihuahua!
YRRhyZz.jpg

JB Ebony Lamb Foot SFO.
View attachment 1317774

Forgot the name of this Sheffield Pruner sold in Australia.
13138191-0B3D-458E-B6E1-A59FC122B80F_zps4a5nhlwn.jpeg

Beautiful pics Harvey :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Jack!!!

Great trio of pocket buddies; always love the classic graphic art you find as a backdrop, it's just so cool!:cool::cool::thumbsup:

For today I'll be pocketing these two wood covered totes from France. :)

Many thanks JJ, you're very kind :) Two wonderful couteaux au poivre my friend! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is staying safe and well :) Rolling with these three today ;) :thumbsup:

6aitGMa.jpg

KPgQIbN.jpg

aNDaC1V.jpg

JB Ebony Lamb Foot SFO.
View attachment 1317774

Forgot the name of this Sheffield Pruner sold in Australia.
13138191-0B3D-458E-B6E1-A59FC122B80F_zps4a5nhlwn.jpeg
Great photos of those lovely Sheffield knives Harvey! :thumbsup: :D

For today I'll be pocketing these two wood covered totes from France. :)
Beautiful wood on those two French beauties JJ! :thumbsup: :D

Hope everyone is staying safe and well :) Rolling with these three today ;) :thumbsup:

6aitGMa.jpg

KPgQIbN.jpg

aNDaC1V.jpg
Three nice choices there Jack! :thumbsup: Well four, if you count “The Yorkshire Soap”! ;) Mango! :thumbsup: :D

I’m sheltered in with these two wooden clad companions this morning! :thumbsup: I’ve got my Ebony #35 Tidioute Churchill and my Ironwood Wright’s Big ‘un Lambsfoot. I hope y’all are all safe and well! :D

49646930608_431e4bd222_o_d.jpg
Couple of fine choices.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Beautiful pics Harvey :thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, you're very kind :) Two wonderful couteaux au poivre my friend! :D ;) :thumbsup:

6aitGMa.jpg

KPgQIbN.jpg

aNDaC1V.jpg
Great trio Jack. The "by the stream" photo makes me want to go for a nature hike. Love the way the browns in the leaves compliment the knife scales.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

@5K Qs Gary, I’m with you on Black & Silver, that COLT looks real nice. Somehow in my mind that is a pocketknife’s proper look (yes, I do like some other colors). Must be why I’ve always been drawn to Buck Knives - for years their only option was B&S. OH

Back