What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Joker Collie + FP Laguiole,
Just Stag.
gWQhCov.jpg

As I mentioned to r8shell r8shell , I'm totin' these old slim fellas today: H. Böker (1869-1914) and W.H. Morley & Sons (1913-1927).

7ZVq0xn.jpg

5jFBtvL.jpg

MiEGyoq.jpg

- Stuart
Those are a couple of interesting old finds. Melon testers?
Nice find Rachel, nice photo too :)
Thanks, Jack. I plan to go back in about a week with a little bag and pick some. I'm pretty sure I'll remember where it is. :confused:
LByhCrQ.jpg

Thank you Gev. It’s a mini pry bar/opener/bit holder/pendant, from a custom knife maker. D2 steel. Punches above its’ weight. Just a beautifully designed little keychain EDC gewgaw. This was from his original design. I could never figure out why it’s called power tool, but I like that name. I have a thing for little pry bars.
Very cool and thank you for the detailed response. :cool::cool::thumbsup::D

Wonderful knife Gary :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack!

Morning folks, hope everyone has a pleasant weekend. Stay safe out there :thumbsup:
Nice carries today! Be safe yourself.

The little Dozier is along for the day. The chives are growing, and I'll be snipping some for salads pretty soon.

Doing a Easter basket drop off for my grandkids a little later. Keeping our distance of course.

Hoping to make a liquor store stop while we're out. We'll see how busy it looks and decide.

It'll be Tuesday before we should shop again. Our county is on a voluntary schedule for shopping. Even year birthdays are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday for odd years. Sunday a free for all I guess. We try to do our part.
2RVl2m8.jpg

Thank you Ron!!!

Same to you, Ron; you really picked a pair with simply marvelous jigging/covers on this Good Friday!!!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks JJ! :thumbsup: :)

Thanks, guys. Ron, I was moving some things around and - there they were. I thought that we had the piles all sorted out.
It’s a good problem to have Stuart! Be safe my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Got the old girl out of the cupboard for today and having a Modern free day .

VpnDYht.jpg
That’s some stellar ole stag sir! :thumbsup: Nothing at all wrong with a modern free day! :) :thumbsup:

Going with these two from Case for today. :)
The ‘47 was my first love JJ! :) I love my other knives but a nice pair of Cases is still a sight to behold to these old eyes! ;) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone has a pleasant weekend. Stay safe out there :thumbsup:

fzVhalP.jpg

7EObcsk.jpg

N32Qn1Y.jpg
Good morning Jack! Stay safe with your trio of knives today my friend! :thumbsup: :D

I picked these three for today! I’ve got a Humphreys Radiant Lambsfoot, a #73 NF Scout Trapper with stag and a #77 NF Barlow with stag! :thumbsup: We probably won’t get out of the house today, except to get the mail. If I get really ambitious I might do some work in the yard. I hope everyone stays safe and has a blessed day! :thumbsup: :)

49760955342_82ca0f92fd_o_d.jpg

Back