What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Maiden Voyage. Joseph Rodgers.
321EFC2B-7EF9-4194-B523-3BA7FEB3CBED_zpsn8zry2io.jpeg

708AD88A-F415-4D3F-9CE7-D28A8F2263B1_zpscygyxjqc.jpeg
Harvey, your photos are wonderful. Have a happy holiday.

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Celebrating the cross and the pioneer!

Everything in my life is made rich because of what I get to celebrate today - the death and resurrection of the pioneer of my faith. Thankful for a country that allows this freedom! I don’t take it lightly!

Good luck Rachel! :D Great focusing there :D :) :thumbsup:

Nice to see that Lambsfoot Steve ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot John :) :thumbsup:

Good-looking trio Joshua, nice mod on that Opinel :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary, safe travels my friend :) That shopping schedule sounds like a good idea :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, you too :) :thumbsup:

Titanic trio Ron, love that Radiant :cool: :thumbsup:

Those two go together well Vince :) :thumbsup:

Fantastic threesome Gary :thumbsup:

Ouch! :eek: I have stopped lending knives to people, my first question when asked is 'What do you want it for?' Nice knife Leslie, well photographed :) I imagine it comes in handy :thumbsup:

Great pic Dave :) :thumbsup:

Stunning photo of your Ancient Barlow Dwight :) :thumbsup:

I have quite a few of those canvas pouches, in different sizes, Barrett :) Made in Duluth. A little pricey over here, but good quality, and they remind me of my pals in Minnesota :) :thumbsup:

MkgAle7.jpg

Nice photo my friend :thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey, congratulations on that splendid find :cool: :thumbsup:

Great-looking Bowie Stuart :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly JJ, that's another of the Sheffield 'Town Patterns', a 5" Whittle-Tang Bowie by Wright's :) I always enjoy seeing that pair JJ :) :thumbsup:

Happy Easter folks :) Site is busy, and it's taken me nearly until lunchtime to catch up just a little. Just had my coffee and ginger biscuits :D Three black knives for me today ;) Have a good Sunday my friends, stay safe and well :thumbsup:

Io4mNDt.jpg

ItB7uLO.jpg

ZMHqjx5.jpg

Thanks, Jack!

A6C65E9C-E3B0-4805-B396-A34EA70295C2.jpeg
He is risen, indeed!

May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make his face to shine upon you, and give you peace.

Back