What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AWOL again for a couple days, I’ll have to try and catch up later. Carried one of each the last couple of days.
0-A1-A7-C41-75-EE-4-A15-A568-AA5084-D70846.jpg

Man, look at the corners on that box pressed Patel. Cigars always make me sick, but they definitely fascinate me. They smell so good..
I got lightly into pipes, seems i can tolerate that a bit better... Mmm, Oriental/Latakia blends...

You've got great taste! I'm rather fond of the pipe myself and Latakia blends rank amongst my favorites.

Excellent photo and beautiful knives Dylan. The handle on that fixed blade is striking. :thumbsup:

I went with a fixed/folder combo myself yesterday.View attachment 1330401

Thank you, my friend! I'm starting to really get into this old school spacer styling on fixed blades - as you said, they are striking and very interesting.

You have a lovely fixed blade yourself - I love the covers! And of course, that Osage 29 is just wonderful.

Outstanding duo Dylan! You’re killing the photos lately my friend! :thumbsup: :D

Thank you so much, Ron! The good looking knives sure do make it easy :D.

For my Trio Tuesday I picked these. :) I’ve got a #68 Pony Jack Clip Blade with Antique Yellow Jigged Bone, a Venture Lambsfoot by H.M. Slater with Buffalo Horn and a Case 6254 SS Trapper with Bermuda Green Peachseed Jigged Bone. Y’all stay safe out there my friends! :D

49828837353_6e9ce3c9c2_o_d.jpg

An awesome trio! I love that wonderful horn on that lamb and the deep green bone is just exceptional.

Nice Hanson :thumbsup:
Nice Stag

Thank you, my friend. Scott has an impeccable eye for Stag - I am very grateful to have been able to get one of these.

Plain Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider gunstock checked canoe (thanks, Will):
View attachment 1330721

Fancy Canoe this week is a Fight'n Rooster 4-blade gunboat model:
View attachment 1330723

Sowbelly stockman this week is a Marbles stag bone (thanks, Randy):
View attachment 1330724

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Buck 373:View attachment 1330744

- GT

I love that Fight'n Rooster Canoe, GT! The shield and bone combination is very striking.

An exceptional shot, Dwight, and that Stag is just exquisite.

Black and white for me today.

A1t66UM.jpg

Thanks JJ, I'm struggling to remember what day it is! :D Marvellous pair of there :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, I've just been breaking down a load of cardboard with an old Swedish Army Knife by Frost's of Mora...

OeBd4ys.jpg

Also carrying my Hartshead Barlow in stag, and a Peanut-sized Parker Cut Co Little Doagie, gifted to me by Stuart @Duckdog, along with some delicious butter-toffee coated Virginia peanuts :) :thumbsup:

bjOJuUx.jpg

v5BB5Kc.jpg
Thank you Jack, I'm with you on that!!!
Excellent cutlery tripartite today; I'm sure craving peanuts for some reason!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Bellissimo coppia di coltelli italiani, JJ; I really like that Maserin! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Gary; your Italian drove my urge for pizza tonight!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'll bet you get your kicks from that 66, JJ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
I sure do, thanks!!!
Alox Knife of the Week is a Vic Farmer (thanks, Tom):
farmer-silver-mark-2open-jpg.1330422

non-Alox SAK of the Week is one of 3 Pocket Pals I have:
pocketpal2-bluesky-jpg.1330426

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Sanrenmu (thanks, Dave):
sanrenmu-open-jpg.1330427

International Knife of the Week is a birch-handled Nieto Climber my daughter bought for me in a Toledo, Spain knife-maker's workshop:
mz-menger-mark-open-jpg.1330430
Great international foursome today Gary; your Nieto is certainly "neat-ohh!" :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ.great image. Looks like your fine pair can perform tasks, big a small, with aplomb. Nicely lit, too.
Thank you most kindly, Harvey!!!
Early AM walk.
18DEEF2B-895C-4933-B7C0-2DE9308366C9_zps50t2ephb.jpeg

6B7905C5-A185-4E3D-BB19-88696E33B616_zpsdmm90dad.jpeg
4b9bdc7d-2d86-461b-a5d2-c3c53dc085d4-jpeg.1330871

cebbf472-b9c9-4c56-85aa-62f5698c4c2b-jpeg.1330873
You really captured the essence of both your surroundings and totes with your lovely photography; what a wonderful way to start the day!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Alox Knife of the Week is a Vic Farmer (thanks, Tom):
farmer-silver-mark-2open-jpg.1330422

non-Alox SAK of the Week is one of 3 Pocket Pals I have:
pocketpal2-bluesky-jpg.1330426

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Sanrenmu (thanks, Dave):
sanrenmu-open-jpg.1330427

International Knife of the Week is a birch-handled Nieto Climber my daughter bought for me in a Toledo, Spain knife-maker's workshop:
mz-menger-mark-open-jpg.1330430

Awesome what a wide variety of knives in your collection, Gary!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

canoe-checked-mark-open-jpg.1330721

gunboat-mark-4open-bath-jpg.1330723

sowbelly-mark-3open-jpg.1330724

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Buck 373:
373-mark-closed-jpg.1330744

Another Impressive variety of knives in your collection, especially with canoes, Gary!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1330721

View attachment 1330723

View attachment 1330724

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Buck 373:View attachment 1330744

- GT

Quality quartet GT, your RR Canoe was my first RR, and my first Canoe. Very interesting Fight'n Rooster :cool: :thumbsup:

Fab photo Dwight :thumbsup:

Looking good Taylor :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. Your “Little Doagie” is very cool. The butter-toffee peanuts looks wonderful.

Thanks buddy, they were a very tasty treat :) :thumbsup:

A1t66UM.jpg

Nice piano keys Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Beautiful photos Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack, I'm with you on that!!!
Excellent cutlery tripartite today; I'm sure craving peanuts for some reason!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought a couple of traditional single jacks, both wearing ebony, for today. :)

Thanks a lot JJ, fine pair of black beauties there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is doing OK :) Carrying these three today :thumbsup:

0KFn9Qs.jpg

34g0Oq9.jpg

cMiYWQv.jpg

Case’s Bermuda Green seems to vary quite a bit these days, but you got an especially nice one there! It’s in very good company, too.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you! This one is from 2005 so that possibly has something to do with it! I got that knife a couple of years ago in a group buy. I actually had never carried or photographed it until yesterday. :)

They're an absolute bargain Ron, and if you don't like the plastic sheath, inexpensive leather alternatives are available. Here's my Mora Companion in carbon steel, with a leather sheath :thumbsup:

fzLAC0x.jpg
I totally missed this yesterday Jack! Thanks for the info. Your leather sheath is a huge improvement over the molded type that comes with most of these lower priced models. :)

Stunning stag Barlow right there Dwight! :thumbsup: :D

Carried these two today . Both were gifted to me by my friend Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron a couple of weeks ago l . ( old pics ) Raney day today around here .

Happy Coosday folks

Harry
Great photos Harry! :thumbsup: :D

An awesome trio! I love that wonderful horn on that lamb and the deep green bone is just exceptional.
Thanks Dylan! :) :thumbsup:

A1t66UM.jpg
Ver nice duo Dylan! :) :thumbsup:

Great photos and exceptional knife content Harvey! :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is doing OK :) Carrying these three today :thumbsup:

0KFn9Qs.jpg

34g0Oq9.jpg

cMiYWQv.jpg
Nice choices Jack! Love the Wright’s fixed blade! I see that one of our choices is similar today! :thumbsup: :)

Back