What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

@5K Qs
Here's the side by side with an unmodified RR trapper
3zBz9Mj.jpg

voc5Glu.jpg

These are my carries for today as well;)

This one's been in my pocket since Christmas. The Spartan is the only SAK that has a main and small pen blade in a thin, two layer 91mm frame. I stand to be corrected.
20200312_143647 by Mark Saunders, on Flickr

- Mark
My Tinker is exactly like my Spartan except the Tinker has a Phillips screwdriver instead of a corkscrew.

5BGSHil.jpg

My father’s Opinel I gifted him years ago. He always liked it because of it’s sharp blade. As you can see, he wasn’t afraid of patina. I recently darkened the handle.

He passed away about month ago. I think this knife reminds of him; humble yet sharp! He was a handyman who could fix anything and what he couldn’t he learned.
I still can’t believe he is gone..

5BGSHil.jpg

My father’s Opinel I gifted him years ago. He always liked it because of it’s sharp blade. As you can see, he wasn’t afraid of patina. I recently darkened the handle.

He passed away about month ago. I think this knife reminds of him; humble yet sharp! He was a handyman who could fix anything and what he couldn’t he learned.
My condolences on your loss. That's a fine blade you have as a remembrance.

I thought a couple of traditional single jacks, both wearing ebony, for today. :)
Much thanks and appreciation, JJ.

Beautiful photos Harvey :) :thumbsup:
Thank Jack, Your Hartshead looks like it can split logs.:)

Great photos and exceptional knife content Harvey! :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Ron.

Lovely place, and nice photo of it. Makes me want to go walking there.
Thank you John. It is a lovely place for a walk. Just have to be aware of the variety of calling cards left by geese and canines.

I think this knife reminds of him
Sorry for your loss. That Opinel is a beautiful keepsake.

5BGSHil.jpg

Sorry for your loss A.L. That's a great keepsake. Best wishes to you and yours.
5BGSHil.jpg

5BGSHil.jpg

Very sorry for you in the loss of your Father. OH

Back