What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

itBtmMD.jpg

This is plain and simple, maybe, and cost me only $15 new, but it's an amazing knife.

Just in today, Schatt & Morgan humpback lockback whittler...should handle anything that comes up while I zombie away the rest of the day (got off nightshift this morning and only had a little nap):)

screenshot_20200501-125421_photos-2-jpg.1332254

Thought I'd pocket a couple of pens for Friday. :)
Thank you JJ. You had me at shadow pens. Then it went over the top with those gorgeous covers. Nicely arranged and perfectly lit.

Jalatini time
Looks like a fine time. So inviting.

Gotta take it easy
Wonderful scene, Stuart. I

Thanks a lot Harvey, great photos :) :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack. Your pen knife rules.

proof that spring is really here
Great spring image, Jeff.

Picking up the groceries on Black Friday.
Fine sunlit image.

Yep! Saw our first oriole this morning in our old cherry tree. They come back & nest in one of our trees every year, but we can't always find the nest until Fall.

And, yes, it is good to see the sun today. We had a real toad choker here yesterday- 4 1/4" of rain in about 12 hours. We're fine, because I had two 3/4hp submersible pumps running in our basement, but the fire company was going around last night pumping some of our neighbours basements. We have a good sized stream running through our property & it was roaring all night. It's gone down a bit this morning, but the road is washed out, and it's just a general mess around here.

But......it's a beautiful day today & we'll get our daily walk in. And here's some knife content:
DSC00274-X4.jpg
It’s good to be self reliant and prepared! We got a lot, but certainly not that much.

I’m envious. Our orioles nest close by, but out of sight in the woods out back.

I guess that I should put some Grape Jelly in our feeder !!!!:):):):thumbsup:

Harry
Yep- don’t want the scouts to report to the whole gang that you’re not in the game!
I wonder what the cashiers think seeing six jars of jelly in my cart...

Going with an old Camillus today

8-A127-DB2-8-DE3-4-F56-9373-CE7545-C28567.jpg
Great knife!

Back