What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Puma Major
BsAoRaB.jpg

Still stuck on my Hartshead Barlow here, and pairing it with an Old Friend today :) Have a good Friday folks :thumbsup:

dEqHqHo.jpg

iqBM06b.jpg

When I went out for a walk, I added my Patriot from Manly of Bulgaria too :thumbsup:

KEhesFm.jpg

That long slender pen blade is fantastic. Beautiful knife. :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you very much John, the steel keeps a great edge :) :thumbsup:

Good Morning Everybody
A Wright Lambsfoot in Ebony for Black Friday, and a Case Dogleg Jack added for good measure.

Delightfully dark duo my friend ;) :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic Dan :thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Large Lambfoot with Rosewood covers today. When I got it, the Rosewood was very light; however, with use, it has darkened nicely.

When new.
bDiqrkd.jpg

Used a Bit:
2RljlYB.jpg

That's darkened up nicely hasn't it Ed? :cool: :thumbsup:

Old Friend

29522429440_c013977d0c_b.jpg

Gorgeous Gev :thumbsup:

Going with this solid pair of workers today. :)
Thank you JJ. Beautifully lit image of your very nice working pair. Love the muted tones.

Looks like you've got some whittlin' planned there my friend :) Stunning pic of your DamLamb :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Pal. An interesting and fine pairing of your Hartshead and Alox SA. What a sweet 1-XL.

A couple of red boned jacks from Case and GEC for today. :)
Gorgeous hafts on both your red boned jacks. Great image.

Gevonovich Gevonovich - Two outstanding images from two separate posts. Beautiful knives.

I'm carrying this Large Lambfoot with Rosewood covers today. When I got it, the Rosewood was very light; however, with use, it has darkened nicely.

When new.
bDiqrkd.jpg

Used a Bit:
2RljlYB.jpg
Quite remarkable, and pleasing.
TGIF everyone! Hope you all have a great weeknd!
These 2 for me today.
Yvt3r78.jpg
Nice Krein! He did a very artistic fade from the full thickness into the swedge.
Is that bone? At first I thought stag...

Back