What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Memorial Day weekend 2020, carrying a 1966 Camillus MILSPEC Demo knife in memory of those who have given their lives for the USA while fighting our nations wars. OH
Camillus-MILSPEC-1966.jpg

Man OH that can of Hoppe's sure takes me down memory lane. My son and I had a ritual when we'd come home from a hunting trip my wife would make us hot chocolate and we would head to the basement to the old work bench and clean our guns, knives and all other gear and there was always a can of Hoppe's involved

A beefy five bladed German wearing stag for today. :)
Thank you JJ. Fantastic looking five blader. Great pattern. Beautiful image.

Thanks a lot Harvey, gorgeous Milner, and that's a very interesting Cognet, I've not seen that model before :cool: :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack. Loving your Douk Douk with that beautiful spear. Have a good weekend.

Gevonovich Gevonovich - What an awesome Saynor, Gev,

Thank you Jack :D It just started to rain, so back it goes...oh well :rolleyes: Stay well fine Sir !!!

Thank you Gev, that's a shame, hope you get some sunshine soon pal :) :thumbsup:

Four for today:
itBtmMD.jpg

Some kitchen duty this morning.

hvEQuaK.jpg

An ideal "EDC": perfect size, three different blades, built like a tank.

QgjWFkH.jpg

And some pretty stuff for Stag Saturday.

You must have happy pockets Vince :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. Loving your Douk Douk with that beautiful spear. Have a good weekend.

A. Wright Lamb Foot.
View attachment 1345554

Cognet Douk Douk “Tiki”
View attachment 1345555

Many thanks Harvey, another fab pair there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Memorial Day weekend 2020, carrying a 1966 Camillus MILSPEC Demo knife in memory of those who have given their lives for the USA while fighting our nations wars. OH
Camillus-MILSPEC-1966.jpg
Nice collection of oil cans. I found this one down at the folks place. It still has some oil in it :thumbsup:
This lockdown stuff has me thoroughly confused. I though Memorial Day was next weekend fpalm.gif
I've been totin' an Italian knife today. A knife of the Axis :eek::eek::oops:o_O
It is an extremely nice knife though ;)
DSCN1439.JPG

Back