What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

aDCTByP.jpg

Back to the Case med stockman.

Lambsfoot of the Week is this rosewood Hartshead Lambsfoot Barlow jackknife, an A. Wright & Son SFO for Jack Black Jack Black :
hhb2.mark.open.palette.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Spanish knife with stag covers that my wife (with assistance from our daughter living in Spain at the time) gave me for Christmas 2017:
stag.sill.pile.V.jpg

Peanut of the Week is this Camillus #21 (thanks, Mike):
camillus.21.mark.open.jpg

- GT

Many thanks JJ, wonderful pair there my friend, and in fabulous condition :cool: :thumbsup:

Morning folks, back with my Hartshead Barlow today, and a random Wheatley Brothers Tackler's Knife :) :thumbsup:

tlSJdXC.jpg

xyjxdWe.jpg
Thanks so much Jack!!!
Excellent pairing today as your HH Barlow matches up very nicely with the Wharncliffe wielding "random" Tackelers Knife; love that Wheatley Brothers blade stamp too!
Thank JJ. An exquisite pair with lovely covers on both. Well imaged.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!!
JB SFO Lamb Foot in Snakewood.
27cb6328-3eb9-4b26-9324-c26878b40a60-jpeg.1347524
Awesome image of your Jack B lamb; you really captured the wonderful use of Snakewood, coined liners, and file work on that gorgeous cutter!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I constantly have to separate them when they are together.
I have to put the Lamb in my front pocket and the #73 in my back pocket next to my wallet. ;)

Nice Wharncliffe, Jack. :cool::thumbsup:

Wow, that jigged bone sure is nice. GEC can get it right when they want to. :cool::thumbsup:

LOL! :D Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

Happy Two fer Tuesday Everybody

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jack, I’ve always loved that big Wharncliffe and that Wheatley Brothers! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Ron :thumbsup:

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! We’ve been terribly busy so I’ve missed a lot of the posts and festivities. I’ll be sure and try to catch up soon! I’ve got a new one and a favorite one in my pocket this morning. I managed to pickup a Craftsman 9554 Whittler! A near mint made by Schrade knife. It’s got a few storage stains, but a darn nice Split Back Whittler! I’m also going with my Waynorth Cutlery Jigged Bone Lambsfoot! Y’all have a great day! :) :thumbsup:

49937487833_27e1de9438_o_d.jpg

You've been working hard Ron, hope you get to put your feet up soon my friend, fabulous pairing :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, much appreciated! A fine pairing yourself :thumbsup:

These two for me today.

Thanks Tom, another dynamic duo today :) :thumbsup:

Normally , I'd say "Good Morning Guardians and anyone else looking in" BUT I'm off to "Wound Care" again today:eek: and it's gonna hurt this time:( so it's not such a Good Morning Guardians morning for me.:rolleyes:

I'll be carrying this Case single blade CV Sowbelly with me.

THeplLJ.jpg

Edited to add - I'm also going to carry this two-blade Lambfoot with me and as a bonus, here's a factual tid-bit about Wombat Poop that some of you might have missed in previous posts of mine.

nrgzfDS.jpg

That is all. Have a good day.:)

Hope the pain is swift Ed, and that happier days are ahead for you my friend :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. Congratulations on the “Guardians” thread passing the 2000 page milestone. That Tackler is a beaut.

Here’s to your visit going better than you imagine. May your discomfort ease as quickly as possible.

Dedicated to the Guardians thread passing page 2000. Cheers to Jack and the Guardians.

JB SFO Lamb Foot in Snakewood.
View attachment 1347524

Many thanks Harvey, thanks for all your fantastic contributions :) That's another wonderful photo my friend :thumbsup:

Top pair Dean :) :thumbsup:

Much ignored Willamette today, for me!! Dusted off, and needs a stropping some time today!!:DView attachment 1347548

Nice choice Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Lambsfoot of the Week is this rosewood Hartshead Lambsfoot Barlow jackknife, an A. Wright & Son SFO for Jack Black Jack Black :
View attachment 1347741

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Spanish knife with stag covers that my wife (with assistance from our daughter living in Spain at the time) gave me for Christmas 2017:
View attachment 1347743

Peanut of the Week is this Camillus #21 (thanks, Mike):
View attachment 1347744

- GT

Terrific trio Gary :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Jack!!!
Excellent pairing today as your HH Barlow matches up very nicely with the Wharncliffe wielding "random" Tackelers Knife; love that Wheatley Brothers blade stamp too!

Today's pair are both covered in cocobolo, a Cattaraugus and an Ulster. :)

Thanks a lot JJ, superb Wooden Wednesday pairing there :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone's week is going OK. I'm carrying a 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot today, along with a John Primble English Jack, generously gifted to me by Stuart @Duckdog :) :thumbsup:

WctuA9g.jpg

1VXsOQQ.jpg

Back