What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Making time for this one too:
5gotuPy.jpg

My prettiest stockman.

LOL! :D Thanks buddy :) :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Ron :thumbsup:

You've been working hard Ron, hope you get to put your feet up soon my friend, fabulous pairing :thumbsup:

Thanks Tom, another dynamic duo today :) :thumbsup:

Hope the pain is swift Ed, and that happier days are ahead for you my friend :thumbsup:

Many thanks Harvey, thanks for all your fantastic contributions :) That's another wonderful photo my friend :thumbsup:

Top pair Dean :) :thumbsup:

Nice choice Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Terrific trio Gary :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ, superb Wooden Wednesday pairing there :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone's week is going OK. I'm carrying a 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot today, along with a John Primble English Jack, generously gifted to me by Stuart @Duckdog :) :thumbsup:

WctuA9g.jpg

1VXsOQQ.jpg

Thanks Jack! Two stunners there.

These two for me today, I forgot it was Wednesday :)

I hope your visit went quickly yesterday. I suppose it'll be a while before you can enjoy certain treats. I know I can't anymore, without thinking of wombats.
18WgtHgt.jpg

r8shell r8shell - Thanks Rachel. The visit did go well - just a bit of discomfort. Always happy to remind you of the "Astounding Tid Bit" about Wombat poop:):rolleyes:. Gotta love those Tootsie Rolls.:)

07z4Gi1.jpg

this was originally a cocobolo 78 with some lackluster covers. I sent it to @Signalprick for some sprucing up. Jason recovered it in fordite and transformed a former plain-Jane into the knock-out you see here.

This one has a guaranteed spot in the pocket for the foreseeable future.

Thats a looker and very unique Spaten, cool choices on cover material and shield. :thumbsup:

7ryvvCL.jpg

Had to fix a low pressure faucet, only on the hot side. After some investigation I found this under the floor, apparently if your line is to long you just twist it around the drain line and THEN up through the floor o_O:thumbsdown: Realized I didn't have my pex cutters,but no worries the thin blade of the mini copperlock sliced right through the tough pex easily :cool::thumbsup:

Oh no! :eek: Pex makes plumbing so easy I don’t know why someone wouldn’t take the time to do it right. I’m sure the installer had the crimp rings already crimped and didn’t want to take the time to simply grind one off and shorten it a bit. Another example of saving time actually costing more in the long run.
Looks like you and that nice copperlock got it whipped though! :thumbsup:

Back