What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

jFMK0Br.jpg

swZi7ak.jpg

ESpyitn.jpg

Was able to pick up this long time grail of mine last week. Came home to it sitting in the mailbox yesterday. I could not be happier with it. I didn’t think I would ever be able to track one of these down. This is a Blueberry Jigged Northfield 48. Absolutely love the turquoise color of the bone.

swZi7ak.jpg

ESpyitn.jpg

Was able to pick up this long time grail of mine last week. Came home to it sitting in the mailbox yesterday. I could not be happier with it. I didn’t think I would ever be able to track one of these down. This is a Blueberry Jigged Northfield 48. Absolutely love the turquoise color of the bone.
That's really NICE!

swZi7ak.jpg

ESpyitn.jpg

It is Always nice to pick up a Grail knife . Carry and enjoy it in good health young man .

Harry

Thanks a lot JJ, I always enjoy seeing those two :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) Sunny Sunday here, and I'm carrying these two :) :thumbsup:

nguyBCw.jpg

agEhhoE.jpg
Thanks Jack!!!
Great shot of your HHB and hard to beat the addition of your Diamond Jack with a 4 Ace hand! There was a curious character named "Two Gun Louis" aka "Diamond Jack" described as "Louie Alterie, one-time pugilist, one-time policeman, one-time robber, one-time lieutenant of Johnny Torrio and Dion O'Banion, erstwhile rancher and union business agent, and today the subject of a coroner's inquest as to who shot him and why not sooner." in the Chicago Daily News, July of 1935!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
That yellow cigar Jack is absolutely awesome!
Thank you very kindly Clay!!!
Was kinda looking forward to having a big 307 in my pocket this weekend as I very rarely carry one. Actually I’ve only ever carried 3 of them each for a day as that’s all I own. Have two more in route but USPS never showed Yesterday so no love for the the monster stockman today. No harm as this 303 will do all I need and I’ll carry a couple biguns this week.
Have a wonderful Sunday all and be safe.
Clay
3321c816-a4d1-47c8-8e3b-8368bd524ade-jpeg.1350534
Always love seeing a great Buck knife; my daily carry for many years, rock solid!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Two yellow beauties, today. The cigar with the pinstripes is exceptional. Nice warm tones.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!! I really like that old French ivory, as well!:)
JB Ebony SFO and a JBB Power Tool.
36e9b0d3-d9d3-49bc-920f-8790a874cb28-jpeg.1350677
A perfect pocket pair for Sunday; always love seeing that wonderful ebony covering your burley JB cutter!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

swZi7ak.jpg

ESpyitn.jpg

Wow that’s beautiful! I have never seen that color before. Great score!

Thank you Jack. Every time I see the “Diamond Jack” I tell myself “What a beautiful knife.”

Thanks Harvey, it's one of many knives I always think I should carry more often :) :thumbsup:

JB Ebony SFO and a JBB Power Tool.
View attachment 1350677

Nice photo my friend :) :thumbsup:

Great-looking pair Taylor :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!!
Great shot of your HHB and hard to beat the addition of your Diamond Jack with a 4 Ace hand! There was a curious character named "Two Gun Louis" aka "Diamond Jack" described as "Louie Alterie, one-time pugilist, one-time policeman, one-time robber, one-time lieutenant of Johnny Torrio and Dion O'Banion, erstwhile rancher and union business agent, and today the subject of a coroner's inquest as to who shot him and why not sooner." in the Chicago Daily News, July of 1935!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, that's very interesting, and quite an obituary! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

A couple whittlers today, one little Robeson split-back and a GEC three-spring. :)

Nice pair, plenty of options there :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has safe and peaceful week :thumbsup:

B1wo8CI.jpg

tFO2hhw.jpg

Back