What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

AatMqpH.jpg

I was supposed to be flying to Louisiana today to go fishing for redfish and speckled trout the next three days. Unfortunately COVID-19 threw a wrench in the works. Decided to just take a vacation day and head out fishing up here.

445-E0192-D1-A8-4949-89-D3-A9-E3-FC227-C7-A.jpg

Good Morning and Happy Monday

Great to see Skoll John! Awoooo! :D :thumbsup:

Case Appaloosa bone Barlow (Thank you @paulhilborn) and Barbwire bone Doctor's Knife.

View attachment 1351134

Handsome pair Dean :thumbsup:

Good morning y’all! I’m carrying two from Great Eastern Cutlery this morning. I’ve got a Northfield #48 Improved Trapper in Autumn Gold Jigged Bone and a Waynorth Cutlery Lambsfoot in Antique Autumn Jigged Bone. Stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

49756794166_daa0694b37_o_d.jpg

Great jigging on those two Ron :cool: :thumbsup:

Looking good Bill :thumbsup:

I called and checked on my friend Stuart @Duckdog this morning. I know a lot of you folks have also been missing Stuart. He has been having some back issues but is making steady improvements. Stuart sends his regards and wanted me to tell y’all that he’d be back soon! :D :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Stuart is suffering with his back Ron, I hope he's not in too much discomfort, and that he'll be better soon, and back here with his pals :thumbsup:

CV Sowbelly with Classic Yellow covers.

OKt7be9.jpg

Classic Ed :cool: :thumbsup:

Great jigging on those two Ron :cool: :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Stuart is suffering with his back Ron, I hope he's not in too much discomfort, and that he'll be better soon, and back here with his pals :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliment Jack! Those two have very different jigging, but both are nicely done. :)

Stuart expressed that he has been experiencing quite a bit of discomfort at times. He is going back for a treatment tomorrow. He seemed in very good spirits and said that all was well except for his back! He eluded to the fact that he has a few new goodies that he needs to photograph and show off! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment Jack! Those two have very different jigging, but both are nicely done. :)

Stuart expressed that he has been experiencing quite a bit of discomfort at times. He is going back for a treatment tomorrow. He seemed in very good spirits and said that all was well except for his back! He eluded to the fact that he has a few new goodies that he needs to photograph and show off! :thumbsup:

Just about everyone I know with back problems has been suffering these past couple of months Ron :( Possibly, a relative lack of daily exercise is a factor for many of us. Please pass my regards to Stuart and Miss Norma if you call again Ron :thumbsup:

Back