What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Just about everyone I know with back problems has been suffering these past couple of months Ron :( Possibly, a relative lack of daily exercise is a factor for many of us. Please pass my regards to Stuart and Miss Norma if you call again Ron :thumbsup:
Jack, I mentioned to Stuart that you sent your regards from a previous discussion that you and I had awhile back. He appreciated the kind thoughts my friend!

Q9O9pf2.jpg

ggyOVqO.jpg

I was supposed to be flying to Louisiana today to go fishing for redfish and speckled trout the next three days. Unfortunately COVID-19 threw a wrench in the works. Decided to just take a vacation day and head out fishing up here.

445-E0192-D1-A8-4949-89-D3-A9-E3-FC227-C7-A.jpg
This pandemic thing has sure screwed up many people's plans, I'm sure. My wife and I finally pulled the plug on a river cruise in France that we'd scheduled for September. Maybe she'll let me spend the refund on knives! I can dream...
In honor of my canceled vacation in France...
In truth, I'm just happy that my family and friends are safe and healthy.
m76cFgN.jpg

Most hot days like today, +38 Celsius with the humidex, I carry a stainless model like my Trestle Pines topper or my Roughrider 4 implement stockman. But today I’m carrying my GEC 29. I hope I don’t get any rust, ( I usually get a touch of surface rust from sweating).

Don't go thinking I've abandoned the faithful woodland patrol cap either, I have switched to a woodland boonie ( the real deal, I don't do Chinese rothco junk ) for outside wear in the summer but otherwise the patrol cap is still here to stay and I've got 5 more on the way.

I have almost come to favor the cadet over my recruit though, not 100% but since I've got 3-4 classics I can carry the scale tools on the recruit are not as important as I once felt.

Back