What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Onward and upward!!
A good motto! I'm glad you're feeling better, Stuart.

An artsy pic of my peanut (which is in my pocket), on a Turkey feather I found this morning while tending my bird feeders.
dpdESJG.jpg

Anyone for chicken salad? I'm making some for lunch today. The Micro Chef handled the process quite easily.
HEsaJrx.jpg

Boker USA camp knife.

4scuuA8.jpg

That looks good :thumbsup:

Case Saddlehorn in Sycamore wood.

View attachment 1352127

Nice pattern Dean :thumbsup:

A good motto! I'm glad you're feeling better, Stuart.

An artsy pic of my peanut (which is in my pocket), on a Turkey feather I found this morning while tending my bird feeders.
dpdESJG.jpg

Anyone for chicken salad? I'm making some for lunch today. The Micro Chef handled the process quite easily.
HEsaJrx.jpg

Great pics Gary :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Orange Osage is becoming my second favorite wood handle material, next to Ebony. :cool::thumbsup:
I like it a lot John! :)

Radiant beauties, Ron.

Beauties both, buddy.

Thanks, Ron, and it was a real treat to get your call. Jack, Ron did convey your concerns and I had to imbibe a Martini and crunch some jumbo salted Virginia peanuts to celebrate yours and Ron's gracious thoughts. (I saw that the Primbile jack had a recent outing!!) Thanks to all the other comments on my recovery. They are consoling and encouraging. I actually hope to get a walk in today longer than the half block that has been my route for the past month. Pics later. It's been a while since I stepped off the Porch and I'm deliriously glad to have the pain-free moments to tentatively step back up.

Onward and upward!!
- Stuart
Thanks a lot Stuart! It’s great to see you and I’m thankful you’ve gotten some relief my friend! Don’t get too excited and over do it! :D

Going with an old Robeson and a fairly new Buck; both with wood covers and carbon blades. :)
Thank you JJ. Handsome covers on the Robeson, Buck classic pair. All bases covered with the variety of blades. Displayed quite nicely.

nice-looking Bunny Knife :thumbsup:
Thank you Jack. Hope adding that fine pair to counting sheep does the trick.

@Duckdog - May the moments of relief you feel now blossom into many years, Stuart.

They seem to be getting harder and harder to find at reasonable prices. I’ve been pretty lucky with the ones I’ve picked up.
I’ll keep my eyes open for you and if a nice yet decent priced one pops up I’ll grab it for you.

Very cool my friend. I'd appreciate that. Every one I see is pretty dang rough...

Radiant beauties, Ron.

Great old knives in a great picture, Steve.

Another fine capture, Steve. Thanks.

Thanks, Ron, and it was a real treat to get your call. Jack, Ron did convey your concerns and I had to imbibe a Martini and crunch some jumbo salted Virginia peanuts to celebrate yours and Ron's gracious thoughts. (I saw that the Primbile jack had a recent outing!!) Thanks to all the other comments on my recovery. They are consoling and encouraging. I actually hope to get a walk in today longer than the half block that has been my route for the past month. Pics later. It's been a while since I stepped off the Porch and I'm deliriously glad to have the pain-free moments to tentatively step back up.

Onward and upward!!
- Stuart

Thanks my friend and glad to hear you're on the mend !

Back