What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Three for me also for most of the day; I couldn't make up my mind. And why should I?
L5DZ8CG.jpg

Many thanks JJ, it looks like you having a great time hanging out with friends :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a good weekend :) I thought I'd start my week off with these two :thumbsup:

czFT6V5.jpg

COeKvTC.jpg
Thanks Jack; been doing quite a bit of it lately, keeps me sane!o_O:thumbsup:
You've always got a great couple of buddies along for the ride; great choices today!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
You've got a handful of handsome history right there, JJ. Well done.
Thank you very much Stuart!!!
Thanks, guys. And, JJ, the Scott preamp (?) is a welcomed "throwback", too. (The Robeson is a fitting classic companion.)
Thanks again, Stuart; yes, a Scott 299c combo amp/preamp (just woke it after a 7 year nap :))
Schrade Wire Hawkbill
49d2b1f1-aac9-4d6b-9731-c45c1f30e140-jpeg.1355239

1e369fd1-7ef6-44bc-9b00-f19aa2856e18-jpeg.1355240

Slater/Sheffield
4d515767-040e-480f-8736-0e06d0e4562f-jpeg.1355241
What a cool and unique tang stamp on your great, old Schrade; love the horn covers on your stately British gentleman, too!!!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'm late to the party (at least by Eastern Daylight Time). This was my Monday tote as it was a Keen Kutter kinda day.

GjPURAP.jpg

ZuUObPi.jpg
The party is still on and you brought the "belle of the ball;" really liking those tortoise covers, outstanding!;):rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My latest Lambsfoot is in my pocket this morning. G. Butler & Co Sheffield. Y'all stay safe out there. :) :thumbsup:

49984810847_a01c8c2a13_o.jpg

Enjoying seeing that fabulous old Lambsfoot Ron :) :thumbsup:

That's a cool little knife, Jack. Look quite capable.

Enviable ebonies, Jack. The little gunstock is right on target.

Many thanks Stuart, the Mini-Skrama definitely gets my thumbs-up :thumbsup: The Gunstock was a kind gift from Duncan @Campbellclanman when we met up in York last year :) Happy days :thumbsup:

Two today, and some aboriginal art!!View attachment 1355170

Outstanding Charlie :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. That Ebony 44 GS is one sweet knife.

Many thanks Harvey, thanks for showing those interesting old beauties :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack; been doing quite a bit of it lately, keeps me sane!o_O:thumbsup:
You've always got a great couple of buddies along for the ride; great choices today!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know the feeling JJ! :D Thank you kindly my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thought I'd pocket this early GEC 23 iteration wearing a Schrade shield. :)

Fabulous knife, very special :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Morning everyone, what day is it?! :rolleyes: :D Armed to the teeth today :D ;) :thumbsup:

t2YiKfQ.jpg

vY5eoXL.jpg

r9Vv5bX.jpg

Hartshead Barlow, James Barber British Army Clasp Knife, Enzo Elver :thumbsup:

Sorry for the recycled pic folks.

I’ll do my usual “ carry for a day before putting it away” on this mint 319 that arrived yesterday. View attachment 1355612
I was asked by a pretty serious Buck collector I know about why I would “ ruin” the mint knives I run across by carrying them then flushing them before putting them up. I posted this in the Buck forum but I thought I would here as well.
I’m a rather sentimental guy so I carry / use every knife I buy so when one of my kids or future grand / great grand kids gets one of these they will know it’s a knife the old man carried. I know it’s silly but I’d trade every knife I’ve ever owned for a knife my granddad or my father carried and I don’t want my descendants to feel that.

Have a great days folks and stay safe.
Clay

Back