What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Yep! :eek: I knew you was either late or I was mighty early Stuart!!! :rolleyes: Nice one buddy!! :thumbsup: :D

The party is still on and you brought the "belle of the ball;" really liking those tortoise covers, outstanding!;):rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gorgeous covers, Stuart.

Very nice tortoise shell looking handles :thumbsup:

Thanks, guys. Today was HOT & HUMID, so I didn't plan to do much outside. But I needed to get a picture of today's totin' knife and its companion and out the door I went with them. The warm moist air was immediately attracted to the relatively cold metal, and the bolsters/blades of this Remington "Woodsman" (by Camillus in 1985) and the barrel and bolt of the Remington Model 700 BDL (in .243 Win from 1980) fogged over. Oh, well, nothing is as easy as it should be.

SrQLhQg.jpg

- Stuart

I love the color of the scales on your Lloyd knife Tom, has a wicked nice blade shape as well. :thumbsup: I'm guessing that's micarta, is it the Westinghouse?
The TC Barlow is a beauty too.

Today I'm packing the Fight'n Rooster 'Georgia Peach' again, along also for the ride is a Boker Magnum scout patten. Both of these are super smooth opening with perfect spring tension for my taste and with no half stops and excellent snap.View attachment 1355856

Thanks Greg! It is micarta, but I don’t remember if it is Westinghouse. Fine carries yourself today and an excellent photo :thumbsup:

Boy is that a nice one !!!!!:):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The handles look like it was hardly carried .

Harry
Thanks Harry, it’s a nice knife! It’s got a few problems which can be expected with its age. But it does appear that it was not carried much at all! :)

Thank you Ron. That William Rodgers Lamb Foot, and the73, is as sweet as can be.
Thank you Harvey! :) :thumbsup:

Ok.... I let the trapper out for some sunshine.... here's the whole "today" gang...

speaking of "trapper tuesday"... I found a trapper I had bought, probably 25 years ago, I'm guessing. I had forgotten about it. It is a Bear and Son trapper, with what appears to be stag handles. I'll get a pic of it this evening when I get home. I must have carried it a bunch, because it looked slightly blue tinged around the edges from my jeans pocket...

j7SJKx.jpg
Oh yeah! That's a real beauty. It's in great shape.
Thanks much for indulging me!

Thanks, guys. Today was HOT & HUMID, so I didn't plan to do much outside. But I needed to get a picture of today's totin' knife and its companion and out the door I went with them. The warm moist air was immediately attracted to the relatively cold metal, and the bolsters/blades of this Remington "Woodsman" (by Camillus in 1985) and the barrel and bolt of the Remington Model 700 BDL (in .243 Win from 1980) fogged over. Oh, well, nothing is as easy as it should be.

SrQLhQg.jpg

- Stuart
Nice pair, my friend!

Old Schrade Walden at work today. Nothing it to do but go along for the ride....
6-CBEB8-D7-BAAE-4-F28-B03-C-758-A6-FA26-FAD.jpg

That's a real fine cattle knife, Jim. Always a treat to see.

Fabulous knife, very special :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Morning everyone, what day is it?! :rolleyes: :D Armed to the teeth today :D ;) :thumbsup:

t2YiKfQ.jpg

vY5eoXL.jpg

r9Vv5bX.jpg
Thank you Jack!!!
Love the artwork you have with your fabulous Sheffield slicers; that Enzo looks pretty darn cool, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Many thanks JJ. What a cool image of that great old Schrade. Lots of reflections, shadows, and mood.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!!
1-XL Lamb Foot
570D822B-7BD2-4E7D-9142-3A2AB1CFCE52_zps8axvgqu1.jpeg

Albert Oates - Spear
7fe1b93f-6c77-4b58-b229-ad728379e2ca-jpeg.1355723
What an awesome pair of Sheffield masterpieces; your great images really do justice to these pieces; wonderful!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back